Elbow Pain

After a showcase in the morning, and a summer ball start that night, my elbow got really sore, right on the back side. It hurts when I try to push things. It hurts when I do push ups. That was 3 weeks ago and I can still feel the pain. I made one start and it felt good( on a full weeks rest). So i decided it was fine and made another start. Bad idea. I felt a drastic drop in velocity for that one and the curveball didnt have the bite. I made that start on 5 days rest. So I had enough time for the soreness to go away. So I am thinking that I am hurt and it wasnt sore. I was wondering if their is a specific tendon or some muscle imbalance that causes pain on the backside of the elbow. And information appreciated.

[quote=“OklahomaLefty”]After a showcase in the morning, and a summer ball start that night, my elbow got really sore, right on the back side. It hurts when I try to push things. It hurts when I do push ups. That was 3 weeks ago and I can still feel the pain. I made one start and it felt good( on a full weeks rest). So i decided it was fine and made another start. Bad idea. I felt a drastic drop in velocity for that one and the curveball didnt have the bite. I made that start on 5 days rest. So I had enough time for the soreness to go away. So I am thinking that I am hurt and it wasnt sore. I was wondering if their is a specific tendon or some muscle imbalance that causes pain on the backside of the elbow. And information appreciated.[/quote]i’d go to your coach or a doctor right away

How old are you?

Exactly where did you feel the pain? At the tip of your elbow or around one of the bony points on the inside or outside of your elbow?

I just turned 16, last weekend.

The pain was around the tip of the elbow, not really where the bones stick out. It feels like the tendonitis i had last time, but that was on the inside like in the middle. And that was a couple years ago. Is there a tendon that runs along the backside of your elbow?