Elbow pain

I’m feeling a lot of sharp, burning pain in the inside of my elbow. Its more of the muscle right above the part of your elbow that sticks out on the inside of the elbow. I get this when I accelerate my arm. Any thoughts?

Maybe tendonitis, get an opinion from a Dr. soon.

Probably a UCL strain. I injuried my arm back on July 14th and I attempted to pitch for the first time on Monday and I still have a little pain. I only threw one pitch on flat ground from mound distance, rest were closer. Threw a good 30 or so pitches.

So if it’s a sharp pain, I recommend ice 2, maybe 3 times a day for 10 minutes for the first week or two. After that, should probably take 5-8 weeks. Sounds painful, I was dieing to pitch but I did it.

If you want, put your hands together as if you were praying and put force on the palm of the injuried arm to see if it improves. If there’s little to no pain, then you’ll be able to pitch soon. That’s what I did.

I did the hand thing and my arm didn’t hurt at all

Do you think this could hurt just do to a little overuse?

I did the hand thing and my arm didn’t hurt at all

Do you think this could hurt just do to a little overuse?

[quote=“NJpitcher”]I did the hand thing and my arm didn’t hurt at all

Do you think this could hurt just do to a little overuse?[/quote]

Could be. If you didn’t feel any pain with the pressure technique, you’ll probably be able to pitch in the next week or two. The tendon in your elbow probably stretched out a bit and needs rest.

Yea I think thats it.

During one of the weeks in the summer, the coach broke the pitching rules and I was used twice in 4 days, (100 and 75 ptches respectively for each apperance). Ever since then my arm has felt like crap. I pitched every 3rd or 4th day and my arm always killed me in teh bullpen but in the games it was fine. I think now its catching up with me so rest is the best medicine I assume

THanks for your help. :slight_smile:

NJpitcher, what is going on, are you really going to trust us if we just say it’s nothing go back to pitching and deal with it? It won’t take much to get a good solid “professional” opinion about your injury, and it is an injury no matter how slight. You could take the time off and the pain comes back and you are still at the Dr office, are you just scared of what he might say?

No, my family just has no money lol

Plus my dad doesn’t believe in arm pain, hes oldschool. Don’t ask

I did long toss today and my arm felt great. I guess Nova was right =P

Hmmmm thanks for sharing this nova i really like ur post it was quite helpful quite interesting i got so many new things in this post u really have the knowledge thanks…

I’ve been having a really painful almost pulling feeling between my elbow and tricep any one no wat that is