Elbow Injury - AGAIN

Last year i had elbow pain on the ulnar nerve from overuse and weakens in my shoulder and back so i went through P.T. Now the next season i have elbow pain again, but in a different spot. If you rotate your palms foward the back of the elbow is where it hurts. I tried to look it up on the internet, but i couldnt find anything. My mechanics are already posted http://letstalkpitching.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3143

I can throw through the pain unlike the ulnar nerve injury - ya i no you shouldnt do that though

What should i do?
What is the injury?
Anyone had it?
How long does it take to recover?

Ok I don’t know the injury but do know what causes it.

Your arm gets into the 90* angle before your foot hits if you don’t fix that you will have injury’s for a while.

GO SEE A DOCTOR

I’m not clear on where your pain is but “back of the elbow” makes me think about the growth plate on the olecranon.

You should get checked out by a doctor.

Ohk ya it dosent hurt all the time, but ya. Im not sure what you mean ristar could you send a like a pic of what i should do, thanks. And ya its hard to describe the injury the back of my elbow, the boney part and up my arm about 1 inch.

Like this see how the arm is up so soon this will hurt the arm and elbow this is why you are getting injured.

How does getting the arm up early cause injury?

I think it does because you have to pause the arm and wait for the right time to do throw. I don’t think it’s the smartest thing to do look at Freddy Garica he’s hurt his arm now.

But explain to me why it wouldn’t hurt the arm?

Ya, so you want to be in the cocked postion like Garcia, but have your leg already down, unlike Garica hes leg is still in the air. Do you think that will solve my injuries to my elbow? and will it increase velocity? Is that the most important of my mechanical problems?

So, pausing leads to injury? How?

How do you know the cause of Garcia’s injury? (I’m taking your word for it that he is injured.)

I don’t like when people get there arm up that really it set timing off. Also the arm has to wait for the body to catch up and causes tilling problems which could hurt you.