Elbow exercises

I could really use some good exercises to strengthen up my elbow
after throwing it gets sore not pianful just a little sore and i would like to strenghten it up so it has more power too

if someone ever answer you something about it please tell me so 'cause i would like to know about it too thanx

anyone???

You can’t really strengthen just one small part of the body without throwing everything out of balance. Find a basic strength training program like Tuff Cuff and go from there.

search up some forearm exercises and do bicep curls. But like KC you shouldnt just focus on one part of the body

I do wrist curls/extensions triceps pushdowns and hammer curls right now with my normal workout… i do workouts i just wanted to see if there was something i could add

here is what i do know.
Upper Body Day:
ISO Bench Press
Hammer Curls
Tricep Pushdowns
Wrist Curls/Extensions
Rotator Cuff Circuit
Machine Row

Leg Day
Squats
One Legged RDL
Leg Extension
Dead Lifts
One legged Squats
Calf Raises

Both Days
Inverted Sit ups?
Pull ups

Then i do this running thing from the pitching Articles
Monday
Short sprints
Sprint for 7 seconds, rest for 15 seconds. (Start out with 4 to 6 reps, advance to 12 reps.)

Tuesday
Medium sprints
Sprint for 15 seconds, rest for 30 seconds. (Start out with 4 to 6 reps, advance to 12 reps.)

Wednesday
Long sprints
Sprint for 30 seconds, rest for 60 to 90 seconds. (Start out with 4 to 6 reps, advance to 12 reps.)

Thursday
Long run
Run for 20 to 30 minutes. (You also can substitute pool or bike workouts for the long run. See page 20.)

Friday
Short sprints
Sprint for 7 seconds, rest for 15 seconds. (Start out with 4 to 6 reps, advance to 12 reps.)

Saturday
Agility drills
Perform any combination of agility exercises. (Ladder drills, dot drills, jump rope drills, or cone drills. See page 22.)

Sunday
Rest day
Go ahead, relax. You deserve it!

Any Suggestions on things i should do or shouldnt do are gladly welcomed