Eating good

hey my name is dillon and i am 15 years old. i was just wondering if i could get some help about how and what would be a good nutritional plan.

Posting there will get you a lot better help than here.

I’m sure KC can help you more with this. What are you looking to do gain weight, gain muscle? Or just a start on trying to eat well?

You can start with eating a breakfast and 5-6 small meals a day. Sometimes it’s hard, I know I’m 15 too, to be in control of what you eat in your house. Try getting your parent/guardian to buy whole wheat bread, that’s a start. Staying away from fast food and restaurants will help too.

How healthy do you think you are now? What do you eat on a daily basis?

[quote=“Bower”]http://training.fitness.com/

Posting there will get you a lot better help than here.

I’m sure KC can help you more with this. What are you looking to do gain weight, gain muscle? Or just a start on trying to eat well?

You can start with eating a breakfast and 5-6 small meals a day. Sometimes it’s hard, I know I’m 15 too, to be in control of what you eat in your house. Try getting your parent/guardian to buy whole wheat bread, that’s a start. Staying away from fast food and restaurants will help too.

How healthy do you think you are now? What do you eat on a daily basis?[/quote]
Agree 100% with what Bower said. I favor small changes - such as switching from white bread to whole wheat. There are lots of little things you can cut out of your diet, or just cut down on the amount, and the changes will be instantly noticeable. Soda is a big one because of the high sugar content.
This article explains things pretty well: http://www.elitefts.com/documents/advanced_nutrition.htm

Uhh soda is bad. I don’t even see what makes it so pleasing to people. And diet soda is just Americas way of saying it’s ok to drink it because diet makes it good.

Uhh what about drinking water???

Whatever happened to that?

Even when I have unlimited access to soda I don’t drink it.