Easton synergy

[quote=“Pustulio”]Bower, I just like the feel of the Exo, that’s the purpose of it. Different bats have a different feel.

You are right the person swinging the bat is what matters most, but seriously some bats are better, depending on what type of swing you have. Personally I like the one-piece bats and the Exo has given me more contact than any other ones. After I used the Exo I realized how much I really don’t like two-piece bats. I really don’t have anything against other bats or people who use other bats. I just prefer the Exo personally.[/quote]
Aren’t Exo’s two peice though? The CF3 on the other hand isn’t.

But how does the CF3 feel anything like a wooden bat yndk? I disagree…

cf3 2 piece exo 1 piece

that came out wrong, the only exo i used(the cowish looking one) was definetly a two peice, if thats considered a one peice so is a cf3

The Exo is one piece, it may seem like a two piece sometimes because it has trimmed metal replaced with carbon inserts on the handle. It definitely is not a two piece. I personally have never honestly seen a cf3 so idk. But the Exo is most certainly a one piece bat.

It looks like a two piece. I guess I don’t understand baseball bats as well as I understand hockey sticks.

love it how people need big exspensive bats to hit th e ball far…during practice i use wood bat and game use metal

[quote=“3and0”][quote=“Pustulio”]Bower, I just like the feel of the Exo, that’s the purpose of it. Different bats have a different feel.

You are right the person swinging the bat is what matters most, but seriously some bats are better, depending on what type of swing you have. Personally I like the one-piece bats and the Exo has given me more contact than any other ones. After I used the Exo I realized how much I really don’t like two-piece bats. I really don’t have anything against other bats or people who use other bats. I just prefer the Exo personally.[/quote]
Aren’t Exo’s two peice though? The CF3 on the other hand isn’t.

But how does the CF3 feel anything like a wooden bat yndk? I disagree…[/quote]
the cf3 reminds me of wood because its composite. when you hit the sweet spot you dont feel a thing, but when its not there you can definately tell. it also sounds pretty close to my maple practice bat.

The Exo is a composite, metal hybrid actually.

exo is in a class all of its own. i would call the hybrids the voodoo’s or the sc900 stealths, or the tpx h2

likewise.

i just got the bat today and i like it it has good wiegh distribution and feels very solid

Back on topic… I’ve taken cuts in practice with the bat, and loved it. To me, bats are a comfort thing… [size=18]no bat is inherently better than one of its alternatives.[/size]

haha