Dumbest/Unsportsmanlike thing you have done in a game

Now this is not something to be proud of because obviously you want to have sportsmanship. And even though i am 15 and play HS Baseball i really stress this to all my teamates sometimes more to the coach. But i have out of frustration done two things that i am not proud of. So i hope yall will forgive me because i know i was wrong :(.

Both of them were in the same year…Aka Freshmen year because that was when i started taking baseball really serious (I am a sophomore now).

Well first one was when i was so far 0-3 in the game and i was 0-4 the last game. But what i did is a took a slider done the middle strike. then 3 balls. Then a high changeup for strike. Then the pitcher threw a fastball about head high which was called strike three. I was upset because i was a horrible call. But on the way back not thinking at all (like i said i stress sportsmanship to my teamates all the time) i throw my bat into the dugout (toss it not like a tomohawk throw were anyone could get hurt) but anyway as soon as i did it i was like SHOOT! Because i wasnt thinking and its not like me to do that.

Then second one was i was 0-0 that game plunked twice in my third at bat. Now this was against my rivals so each time the same pitcher plunked me i got more anger. So first pitch of my 3rd at bat i took straight to the face…Not the head. But to the Face! Idk how!! So i get up and i start running straight not thinking really i was upset and wanted to bash the pitchers face in. But luckily after taking 3 steps from the batters box i stopped said outloud “Wait what am i doing?” and took i breath and said to the pitcher and Ump and coach Sorry about that its not like me and i dont know what i was thinking. I just walked to 1st Base. Nothing bad happened at all. Actually in the fourth ab i got plunked by a RP and he ended up getting taken out cuz it was my 4th time being plunked by that team. I stole 2nd and 3rd and we won from me getting home on a sacrafise sqeeze from me jarring the ball out by running him over.

Now share your storys. Im not happy about mind at all i just wanted to start a thread and maybe give us some laughs and to remind us. SHOW GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP!

We were winning late in a game by like 20 runs and one of our players was on third and decided to try andsteal home. This is unsportsmanlike in its own but then the catcher stood up to him and he took the catcher out and sent him up in the air, and just to make it worse for the other team, he dropped the ball so the run scored.
I really fel sorry for that team…but at least we won pretty convincingly

One time in HS while playing our big rivals, I struck a hitter out for the third out and while i was going back to the dugout he said some nasty words to me. It was nothing big but the next time he was up, i had just walked two batters, on some bad calls from the ump, so I was insanely peeved. I decided to just reel up and throw a hard fastball at the guy and it hit him square in the spine. Well I got a warning and the hitter couldn’t continue the game.
That was really bad.
Then i preceded to strike out the next three hitters, and after I did a Joba like celebration, like he did earlier in the year. Need to say you can’t celebrate that much in HS, and with a warning already, i got ejected from the game and preceded to argue with the ump, then my coach joined me, and he got ejected. I ended up getting suspended for a game for arguing with the ump.

So yeah that was pretty bad. Finding out that you’re suspended for a game is probably the worst feeling in the world

back in 6th grade i played for my school team and we went undefeated very easily and just Crushed every other team
one game right before the game started (i was catching)
the other team was just SUPER riled up and where yelling and shouting
and thought that they were gonna take us on…

so right before the first pitch i go up to our pitcher on the mound and say
"these guys are too excited, throw the first one at the guy and shut them all up"
so the first pitch he nailed the kid in the back and the whole bench went quite for the rest of the game hahahaha

[quote=“ZBoyle”]back in 6th grade i played for my school team and we went undefeated very easily and just Crushed every other team
one game right before the game started (i was catching)
the other team was just SUPER riled up and where yelling and shouting
and thought that they were gonna take us on…

so right before the first pitch i go up to our pitcher on the mound and say
"these guys are too excited, throw the first one at the guy and shut them all up"
so the first pitch he nailed the kid in the back and the whole bench went quite for the rest of the game hahahaha[/quote]

That’s not unsportsmanlike, that’s just epic strategy!

This was actually funny, one of our opponents got beaned really hard (I wasn’t playing, I had my eye injury) so I yelled “Somebody call Pizza Hut, U JUST GOT P’ZONED!”