Drills (on Mound)

So I figured out that my mechanics on flat ground aren’t even similar to my mechanics on a mound like I don’t get my weight back, I have trouble keeping my head still, my landing leg doesn’t want to bend and my arms look like they’re flailing…but it only happens on a mound for some reason . What are some drills that can be used on a mound to help fix this issue?

For starters, the towel drill will let you get in lots of reps on the mound without the wear and tear on the arm nor the worry about hitting a target. You can simply focus on your mechanics.

But realize that there might be some strength issues to overcome as well as mechanical issues.

[quote=“Joker18”]So I figured out that my mechanics on flat ground aren’t even similar to my mechanics on a mound …[/quote]Not much of a surprise for me.

[quote=“Joker18”]What are some drills that can be used on a mound to help fix this issue?[/quote]No magic right yet. First, get some time on a mound, with a purpose, that being to hit targets at game intensity. Like Nike, just do it. See what happens. Then post some video, if you want, and we’ll take a look then.