Does your School have any of these?

teachers or former student who made it in baseball.

9th grade Global His. teacher was drafted as catcher by Expos
9th grade English teacher pitched in college
Gym teacher tried out for Mets and Reds as a first baseman
7th grade math teacher was scouted by Angles as shortstop
7th grade english teacher was scouted as pitcher by Yankees
Zac Goyer is currently playing for Manhattan college as a pitcher

Head Baseball Coach - 3 Years of Minor League Baseball for the Mets (A)

Catching Coach/Basketball Coach - Played in the 1993 World Series for Pepperdine, made the All-Tournament Team at catcher, and was then drafted in the 17th round by the White Sox. (AA)

JV Baseball Coach - D1 Baseball in Kansas (Not sure of school)

Head Baseball Coach’s Brother (Sometimes helps pitchers in pens) - 4 Years of Major League Baseball with Toronto, Atlanta, and Florida.

Algebra 2 Teacher - Pitched for the school in the CIF Championship and won.

head varsity baseball coach - pitched through high school lol

head varsity football, state champ, coach - played outfield through college (and football QB)

I don’t like my school’s program

Our health teacher was a D-3 pitcher but was undefeated and a pretty good pitcher, probably could have been D-2 doubt D-1

Varisty coach was a pitcher for a nearby college he siad if he wanted to he could have gone further but decided to end his pitching career and start a family.

Our american history teacher was a D1 catcher.

My head baseball coach was a good ole benchwarmer during his high school days.

My sons school is full of inbred losers…but they are nice and relatively harmless (Despite their lack of teeth and chromesones). Their girls softball team has won state twice in 5 years so they might whip your stellar athletes :shock:
But they can field strip and clean any gun known to man…and hunt down kill, skin and eat anything from squirrel, to possum, to raccoon, hog…deer…lizards, frogs, gators, Liberals from the big city that get lost and ask for directions…tastes like chicken I hear… :wink:

[size=9]just kidding…just kidding…going for the giggle[/size]

what do hicks taste like?

Good question, find someone tough enough to hunt em down and find out :lol:

half the “liberals” are tough enough to hunt down hicks

Well then ask half of em how them inbred hicks taste :crazy:
btw…I was born in Chicago and am no hick…I just live around a whole bunch of them…and if some sissy liberal came around here gettin all emo like you apparently are being, they would treat them like the stinkin wimps they are and bust em all up and ship em back to where their mommy could take care of them. Might make real men outta them, who knows…ship down some of your buddies and we’ll have us a science experiment…if you are right, you might turn a bunch of rednecks into fashion designers… Or make em join Green Peace or the ACLU…You could go down in liberal history as the guy who freed the inbred rednecks of Green Cove…why…you’ll be famous in San Francisco :shock: .
Jeeze man I said I was just kidding…lighten up. I get that you have taken offense to my goofing off…sorry to rain on your little parade. :roll:

My nickname is “inbred” on the team. Also "redneck"
I dont like it…at all…lol

JD you are officially my favorite poster…and a few of them have even been about baseball !

“and a few of them have even been about baseball !”

In the words of my favorite philosopher…“The Great Jerome” nyuknyuknyuk…woob, woob…soitently!
trep I thank you…just lookin for fun on a place I love.

My new puppy, is named Maddux (Hes a Golden…)

Have 5 people whom I call friends that play for FLA, BOS, CHW, Rays, and TX

I, myslef, play Low-A ball for TX

Instructor at a facility I work at has played 3 years in the big leagues with Arizona, Pittsburgh, and Colorado.

2 guys I played college ball with whom made their big league debuts this year. (Mitch Stetter with Milwaukee) and (Joe Thatcher with San Diego) the latter who came in against Colorado and got 2 crucial outs with runners on 1st and 2nd in the get-in game…was very cool to see.!!