Does anyone know where I can get this item?

It’s the wrist guard or stablizer. Here are some pictures of some MLB players wearing it:

I think this might be what you are looking for.[/img]

its an evoshield…

Corsairkid is right. It is a baseball wrist supports]Benik W-104 baseball wrist cuff with a compression strap
. They also have some other [url=[/url].

What is it, I know a wrist supporter. But, what does it do?

It’s basically a more comfortable tape job. I think some use it if they have an injured or sore wrist or to prevent re-injury.

It is a Benik W-104 wrist brace.I know where you can find it. Go to

If you are looking for the EvoShield protective wrist guard, we carry this item in our store for a very competitive price.