Does anyone else have this problem?

When you are pitching does your jersey come out of your pants? I constantly have to call time to tuck my jersey back in. I do wear a belt and my jersey fits fine, its not too small or anything.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

thanks…

[quote=“bosox2311”]When you are pitching does your jersey come out of your pants? I constantly have to call time to tuck my jersey back in. I do wear a belt and my jersey fits fine, its not too small or anything.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

thanks…[/quote]

Same problem here dude. Had it forever. Mine is due to being too damn tall. I order a longer jersey that the other guys when we place the order. And if it still happens, get a thick safety pin and pin the jersey to the inside of the waste of your pants.
Im tall, with long “ape arms” and get tons of extension, so mine comes out no matter, what, if your anything like me, you’ll just have to deal with it, not much can be done. Just shove the jersy down there between each pitch, it dosnt have to be neat.

Maybe jumpsuit uniforms will be the next style for baseball uniforms

Your jersey is suppose to be light fitting around the waist so as to give you free movement during your delivery.

If your jersey is constantly being tucked in after your delivery, then its a poor fit to begin with. A problem that most every school and youth club has with uniforms.

However, many years ago there was a product that came out on the market that helped some guys with the uniform thing, and it was called “Hiddent Tailor”. I’m not suggesting that you use it, because it can sometimes be just as much of a bother as the problem that your now having. But if you would like to do more research on your own, here is the web site that will explain the product more for you:
http://www.flexbelt.net

Coach B.