Do you always wear your phiten necklace

If you have one do you always wear it, even to bed ?

Yes. Wear it 24/7, 365…if u can. Shower, sleep, play, w/e, with it on. That will rly give u the effects. Helped me.

sounds like complete bogus. One big placebo effect. And just a note, it says don’t wear them in showers or sauna’s, etc. But either way, it’s just a necklace you overpaid for.

pitchking, what do you mean by the “effects”?

Yea right. Tell that too my bad pitching shoulder that hasnt bothered me in almost a year. That didnt happen until after i started wearing it everywhere.

Haven’t i told you this before???
In my case, it relieved the lingering pain that i had in my shoulder (from bursitis and tendinitis) and i feel better in general. My head seems to feel clearer the longer i wear it.

People who say that they are worthless are people who have either never used them (correctly) or people who got them, wore it for 2 days, on and off, and said “this don’t do a damn thing” than gave up on it.

In my case, it relieved the lingering pain that i had in my shoulder (from bursitis and tendinitis) and i feel better in general. My head seems to feel clearer the longer i wear it.

People who say that they are worthless are people who have either never used them (correctly) or people who got them, wore it for 2 days, on and off, and said “this don’t do a damn thing” than gave up on it.[/quote]

And so you are 100% certain this is the cause of your improved arm health? How can you be so sure? The website offers no real explanation of how the thing works…

People who say that they are worthless are people who have either never used them (correctly) or people who got them, wore it for 2 days, on and off, and said “this don’t do a damn thing” than gave up on it.[/quote]

And so you are 100% certain this is the cause of your improved arm health? How can you be so sure? The website offers no real explanation of how the thing works…[/quote]

Pretty damn sure. I did nothing different after i put it on. Plus, when i take it off, my lower neck area, and shoulder get a lil tight.

pitchking, im deciding to get one does it matter what size i get?

It would take big blocks of metal to actually cause a shift within your cells.

Way to insignificant to actually affect your body chemistry.

60% chance placebo effect works.

You can give someone sugar pill, tell them it will make them stronger, and there a darn good chance they will move more weight.

know it sounds wierd, but if u can, measure your neck, and thats how you should decided the size. Otherwise, no, it does not matter

[quote=“centerfield2150”]It would take big blocks of metal to actually cause a shift within your cells.

You can give someone sugar pill, tell them it will make them stronger, and there a darn good chance they will move more weight.[/quote]

i took part in a test somewhat like the sugar pill thing a year ago, and the placebo effect didnt do $hit for me

[quote=“pitchking807”][quote=“centerfield2150”]It would take big blocks of metal to actually cause a shift within your cells.

You can give someone sugar pill, tell them it will make them stronger, and there a darn good chance they will move more weight.[/quote]

i took part in a test somewhat like the sugar pill thing a year ago, and the placebo effect didnt do $hit for me[/quote]

if that’s true then pitchking’s arm hurting was a mental thing, and his beliefs have improved his arm health. That’s pretty hard to believe. I might give these phiten thingies a try, even if just for the placebo effect. Plus they look cool. Is the normal one fine or the X30 one. Does it matter?

[quote=“LankyLefty”][quote=“pitchking807”][quote=“centerfield2150”]It would take big blocks of metal to actually cause a shift within your cells.

i took part in a test somewhat like the sugar pill thing a year ago, and the placebo effect didnt do $hit for me[/quote]

if that’s true then pitchking’s arm hurting was a mental thing, and his beliefs have improved his arm health. That’s pretty hard to believe. I might give these phiten thingies a try, even if just for the placebo effect. Plus they look cool. Is the normal one fine or the X30 one. Does it matter?[/quote]

Ive been wearing the original one for 2 years, never wore the X30. Looked at it, and it does look good. Go for it.

Lol someone should check the effects that has on the necklace.

Well I suggest you just get the basic one and try it out if you like it. Personally though, I like the sport type version
http://www.phitenusa.com/accessories04.htm
Good luck!