Dice-k + post seaon?

baring something crazy happening i figure the redsox will be in the post season. me and some people have been talking about how they will do and even though dicek is 17-2 im sticking by him not doing well at all.

My opinion is that his walks will kill him. to many teams dont capitalize when the runners get on facing him. i think post season playing style will drive those runs in. also think because of how unwilling he is to throw over the plate that he might be even more unwilling because of the severity of the game…what do you all think?

people have always been saying that his walks will hurt him but they dont. hes been one of the best starters this year, top 3 in league. he seems to always pitch better when people get on base.

[quote=“jakejeckel”]baring something crazy happening i figure the redsox will be in the post season. me and some people have been talking about how they will do and even though dicek is 17-2 im sticking by him not doing well at all.

My opinion is that his walks will kill him. to many teams dont capitalize when the runners get on facing him. i think post season playing style will drive those runs in. also think because of how unwilling he is to throw over the plate that he might be even more unwilling because of the severity of the game…what do you all think?[/quote]

Um, he did pitch last year in the post season. Actually he pitched possibly their biggest game in the clincher against Cleveland. He threw great, don’t worry about him.

no im not worried cuz i dont like boston but was just wondering the opinions of others.