Demarini cf3 or louisville catalyst

anybody have any experience with either, preferably the catalyst? Im ordering a bat tommorow and have decided on the cf3 if i cant get any feedback on the catalyst.

cf3 all the way

just ordered the f3

If you’re talking about this TPX Catalyst (below), then DO NOT GET IT. My high school coach purchased it as a “team bat” (even though we did not need one…), and, by the end of the season, NO ONE used it. It is very, very bad.

All from my personal experience…

[quote=“strikeone”]If you’re talking about this TPX Catalyst (below), then DO NOT GET IT. My high school coach purchased it as a “team bat” (even though we did not need one…), and, by the end of the season, NO ONE used it. It is very, very bad.

All from my personal experience…[/quote]
that was the one, but since ive never used one, or even seen one for that matter i decided not to take the risk. i originally decided on the cf3 but it was the f3, the catalyst, or a blue stealth, seeing as they were all only $199.

^ nice, both are solid bats.

The blue stealth is great, but the sound when you make solid contact really pisses me off. its to freaking loud. I got the cf3 because it has a bit more pop and i like the comp barrel over the metal one.