Dead Arm?

My arm (Upper Forearm, elbow, in between elbow and shoulder, and shoulder) has been tired and achy for the past couple of days, and I haven’t thrown since Saturday. Also, when I was throwing on Saturday, I was feeling pain in my elbow and some sort of a painful “crack” behind and below my shoulder. Can someone tell me if they know what this could be? Is this normal? Has anyone experienced this?

P.S. I had this in the Injury forum, but no one would answer, just thought id have better luck here.

i’ve had a tired arm a day or so of intense throwing and some aching in the arm but never a crack or some noise of that sort. if i were you, i would have it looked at by a doctor. the worse you can do is keep throwing on it and damage it more.

[quote=“Redsox05Repeat”]My arm (Upper Forearm, elbow, in between elbow and shoulder, and shoulder) has been tired and achy for the past couple of days, and I haven’t thrown since Saturday. Also, when I was throwing on Saturday, I was feeling pain in my elbow and some sort of a painful “crack” behind and below my shoulder. Can someone tell me if they know what this could be? Is this normal? Has anyone experienced this?

P.S. I had this in the Injury forum, but no one would answer, just thought id have better luck here.[/quote]

Doctor sir. Seriously a pop or crack is often a sign that something is wrong. Often the worst you don’t actually notice away.

I don’t know much about anatomy/physiology, but…

Rotator cuff injuries often are created by a weak/unstable scapula. The poping sounds like it would be coming from your scap.

Get it check outs and don’t push it.

[size=24]GO TO THE DOCTORS [/size]