D1 grind

Hello, I am a new member to this forum and would like to introduce myself.
I am a 6"0’ RHP and 210 lbs. I am currently a junior in high school and looking to throw harder, and dirtier for my senior year. My high school baseball season just ended so I have a lot of free time on my hands. I aspire to become a Division 1 baseball pitcher and hopefully get drafted.

Currently, I am not so sure how hard I throw, but today I did a long toss session and my friend said I was hitting mid 80’s so fingers crossed.

Welcome and good luck.

You’ll find LTP to be a great resource for you, it’s at your disposal so be sure to use every aspect of it that you can.

So I just finished a camp this past weekend, and all in all, I thought I did pretty well. My parents said from seeing the radar gun, I hit 86 mph. So I thought that was pretty cool.

started the 3x pitching training this week and i feel stronger and ready to throw harder this weekend. I will be pitching a very good team so I will post after the game.

Be sure to keep us posted on how 3X goes and your thoughts on the program.

last weekend was amazing. I played a tournament at Sac State and I pitched about 10 innings in the whole tournament. In all of the tournament, I did not give up any runs and I can see results coming from the 3x training. Its only been two weeks, but I feel like I am throwing harder and overpowering hitters (which is an AMAZING FEELING). I would definitely recommend the training to any pitcher looking to throw harder.

Been doing the 3x pitching for the past 5 weeks. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Gained 3-5 mph and made my other pitches pretty filthy. Next week, I will be at the USABF World Series and looking to pitch my best outing there. Hope my training will payoff.

Good luck, glad to hear you’re having success with 3X