Csf?

Would it be that hard to get into a college like Cal State Fullerton or Witchta State University, and get a scholorship

Depends, do you have decent-good S.A.T. scores or ACT scores. Do you have a decent-good gpa, have you talked with your coach or your counselor on maybe contacting any one of those schools. Go onto their website, and look up gpa scores, sat or act scores, acception rates, things like that. Its perfectly plausible to get a scholorship at any one of those schools, just make sure you meet the requirments, if not surpass them. Best thing would be, talk with your baseball coach, and have him contact the coach, or coaches from there school. You may even be able to make contact with the coach your self through email. Just check out the colleges website where they have sports related info, and ways to get in contact with coaches. And seeing how you can throw 90, you have a good, maybe even a great shot at getting into their program.

http://www.titansports.org/contacts.html

http://goshockers.com/recruiting/questionaires/baseball.aspx

It sounds like you are a very accomplished pitcher. Congratulations on your past success. What grade are you in? If you are a senior, you really need to express interest to the college coach and attend their winter camp. It looks like you are from North Dakota and your team has been very successful. I am sure you have been watched by several pro scouts in your area. When you’re filling out each college’s questionnaire make sure you record who has seen you play. Remember, Wichita State is a state university so you will have to pay out-of-state tuition if you decide to attend. I believe Fullerton is the same way. Even on a partial baseball scholarship, you will have to pay a considerable amount of money. I loved the other response that was posted before I responded. You MUST have the grades and SAT/ACT to get accepted into the school. If you want any academic money, your scores must be high and there is not a lot of academic money out there at state schools, unless you have a full academic or baseball scholarship. I think it sounds like you have the ability to pitch at this level; you just have to find a vehicle to help you get there. Contact their coach, go to their winter camp, and attend local pro tryouts to give the school a lot of different evaluations of your ability. Keep training hard and studying. If you are a senior and these schools are not a reality this year, consider attending a junior college in Kansas or Oklahoma. An example of a good JC would be Garden City Community College in Garden City, Kansas. This might be the vehicle to help you achieve your dream. I hope this helps you in your quest to pitch at the Divison I level.

[quote=“CoachKreber”]It sounds like you are a very accomplished pitcher. Congratulations on your past success. What grade are you in? If you are a senior, you really need to express interest to the college coach and attend their winter camp. It looks like you are from North Dakota and your team has been very successful. I am sure you have been watched by several pro scouts in your area. When you’re filling out each college’s questionnaire make sure you record who has seen you play. Remember, Wichita State is a state university so you will have to pay out-of-state tuition if you decide to attend. I believe Fullerton is the same way. Even on a partial baseball scholarship, you will have to pay a considerable amount of money. I loved the other response that was posted before I responded. You MUST have the grades and SAT/ACT to get accepted into the school. If you want any academic money, your scores must be high and there is not a lot of academic money out there at state schools, unless you have a full academic or baseball scholarship. I think it sounds like you have the ability to pitch at this level; you just have to find a vehicle to help you get there. Contact their coach, go to their winter camp, and attend local pro tryouts to give the school a lot of different evaluations of your ability. Keep training hard and studying. If you are a senior and these schools are not a reality this year, consider attending a junior college in Kansas or Oklahoma. An example of a good JC would be Garden City Community College in Garden City, Kansas. This might be the vehicle to help you achieve your dream. I hope this helps you in your quest to pitch at the Divison I level.[/quote] i am a junior and i have a 3.4 gpa…thoughts…

It is great that your a junior, so you have more time to showcase your skills. As a sophomore, you hit 90 MPH on the radar gun? If so, you are going to be getting a lot of attention. I would take the ACT as soon as possible and review your scores. Also, you will be able to attend more camps, if the schools you were interested in do not meet your needs or our interested in recruiting you. A 3.4 is a really good grade point average, but look for ways to make to better. If you have a dream of pitching in the College World Series, getting good grades should not be a problem because you should be motivated to earn them. Also, if you are having a tremendous legion season, ask your coach about trying out for the U.S National Team. They have the trials in Joplin, Missouri and I believe seniors-to-be can attend. It is a showcase weekend that is heavily scouted by colleges and pro scouts. He is a link to some information:

http://www.usabaseball.com/ot/usab-tos-home.html

[quote=“CoachKreber”]It is great that your a junior, so you have more time to showcase your skills. As a sophomore, you hit 90 MPH on the radar gun? If so, you are going to be getting a lot of attention. I would take the ACT as soon as possible and review your scores. Also, you will be able to attend more camps, if the schools you were interested in do not meet your needs or our interested in recruiting you. A 3.4 is a really good grade point average, but look for ways to make to better. If you have a dream of pitching in the College World Series, getting good grades should not be a problem because you should be motivated to earn them. Also, if you are having a tremendous legion season, ask your coach about trying out for the U.S National Team. They have the trials in Joplin, Missouri and I believe seniors-to-be can attend. It is a showcase weekend that is heavily scouted by colleges and pro scouts. He is a link to some information:

http://www.usabaseball.com/ot/usab-tos-home.html[/quote]thanks man, this helps a lot, but my dream really isint college world series, its more about playing pro ball