Crosover Symmetry

I have looked into this product alot and would like to here your oppion on the product. Also I do not care about price take that into consideration when you post of what you think of the product for pitchers.

http://www.crossoversymmetry.com/products_detail.php?id=13&secid=8

7 MLB teams are using it including Tim Lincecum.

Let the post come rollin in.

Seems just like tubing to me as one other poster said.

I think it’s more about the program then it is about the tubing it self.

It’s the program that I would buy it for coupled with the exercises you can do with the tubing.

Why don’t you make your own program? Do some research on anatomy. You already know that you need to work the back more than the front. Use this research to determine how to work specific muscles using tubing then create some exercises.

I could but it wouldn’t be even close to the program they have set up for me there. That’s the problem the program is perfect but the cost is a little high. If I could I would but I don’t think I could come up with a program that good at all.

we have the elite level crossover program. it is good but it is not that tough compared to what i see that you do. i think it will be excellent for a pregame stretch and between long innings in cold weather.

we train with matt holliday’s strength trainer (he lives in oklahoma) and let me tell you, his stuff is tough. lot’s of people talk about doing cor workout, but i had no idea how this is done.

his shoulder, ab and hips workout is extremely tough using dumbells a 65cm fitness ball, ankle weights and a 4 ft stick.

oklahoma? I’m from oklahoma!

$185!!! :shock:

It’s just some tubing and a manual? They should have Lincecum come to your house and show you how to use it for that much money. Tubing is what, 15 bucks? You cannot honestly tell me that a booklet is worth one hundred and seventy dollars.

People are getting greedy. Just wait til I market the $200 Soviet medicine ball. There will be a booklet of secret Soviet core training secrets included. Order yours today comrade!

dusty i sent you a private message please check it it’s important

[quote=“kc86”]$185!!! :shock:

It’s just some tubing and a manual? They should have Lincecum come to your house and show you how to use it for that much money. Tubing is what, 15 bucks? You cannot honestly tell me that a booklet is worth one hundred and seventy dollars.

People are getting greedy. Just wait til I market the $200 Soviet medicine ball. There will be a booklet of secret Soviet core training secrets included. Order yours today comrade![/quote]

How much is it?

$200. Order today and I will include the long lost secrets of Soviet pushup training. In it I will show you how to do a pushup, an ancient exercise long thought to be lost to the outside world.

Quantities limited, order soon!

The program is really good for pre-paring the arm to throw. And the in-season program seems pretty good also.

[quote=“kc86”]$200. Order today and I will include the long lost secrets of Soviet pushup training. In it I will show you how to do a pushup, an ancient exercise long thought to be lost to the outside world.

Quantities limited, order soon![/quote]

Lol I always thought you just laid down and pushed up! I wonder what secrets they are hiding from me?! Payment is on the way!

But really… This seems like overpriced tubing to me…

Yes, you can gain MPH by doing tubing exercise. These people just gave it another name and put an inflated price tag on it. (It seems to me)

[quote=“Spencer”][quote=“kc86”]$200. Order today and I will include the long lost secrets of Soviet pushup training. In it I will show you how to do a pushup, an ancient exercise long thought to be lost to the outside world.

Quantities limited, order soon![/quote]

Lol I always thought you just laid down and pushed up! I wonder what secrets they are hiding from me?! Payment is on the way!

But really… This seems like overpriced tubing to me…

Yes, you can gain MPH by doing tubing exercise. These people just gave it another name and put an inflated price tag on it. (It seems to me)[/quote]
You’d be surprised how much people will pay when a celebrity endorses something.

Did I mention that Stone Cold Steve Austin has endorsed the Soviet medicine ball and pushup package? Only 20 left in stock!

Ok I understand it prob would just be better to do what I’m doing right now then do something else like that.

Dusty check your PM again please.

The crossover symmetry program is very similar to Wolforth/Nyman’s backshaping program. Think of it as more total body tubing initiated from the scaps rather than isolated tubing for just the arm.

i have the program. it focuses on the rotator cuff and shoulder. it only takes about 5 minutes. it’s not extremely stressful or hard. more of a maintenance program in my opinion.