Creatine a big nono?

heard some guys talking about it a few days ago.

i was wondering if its either any good AND if its appreciated lol

cuz my guess is no :stuck_out_tongue:

It is a pretty good supplement to take…yes and if by appreciated you mean accepted as legitimate and guys don’t look at you like you’re juicing…then yeah it’s “appreciated” and those who look at creatine and try and say that it’s like a steroid IMO they’ve got some reading to do.

Allright cool. Im considering it.

and yea most of the them dont even know what it is or what it does

Creatine helps your muscles retain water which lets you train harder/longer. You need to make sure you drink lots of water when you take it. And you should only take the recommended amount - no overloading.

By the way, your body already produces creatine on its own.

[quote=“Roger”]Creatine helps your muscles retain water which lets you train harder/longer. You need to make sure you drink lots of water when you take it. And you should only take the recommended amount - no overloading.

By the way, your body already produces creatine on its own.[/quote]

Definitely need to drink a lot of water, i’d drink 5 litres a day when I used it but that is probably over doing it… The container will suggest you do a 2 week “loading phase” it isn’t worth it and usually makes you blow through it a lot quicker. Overall, I wouldn’t say it’s a great product that will give you huge advantages but try it if you wish. You can also get creatine from meat, Fish happens to have some of the highest amount of creatine in it.

For those that think creatine is bad, creatine is naturally found in red meat in much smaller levels not noticable. Creatien is a very solid product and is very basic compared to most products out there. Creatine has a lot of benefits it wont add velocity to your fastball but it can aid in recovery, Strength during lifting sessions among others. I think its worth taking as a matter of fact as im posting this im drinking some.

I take cytogainer which has 3g of creatine in it per serving…is that even a worthwhile amount?

yea as far as I know its enough.
only the loading fase is “alot”.

I’ve been on creatine for like 2 weeks now. including with weight gainer I went from 61 to 66 kilo’s now ( 1,88m btw ) so finally on a “healthy” weight.

and to be honest It seems to work quiet well since I also gained alot of speed on my fastball compared to before!

I am a big believer in creatine. When I used it the first time, it was during the summer before my sophomore year of high school. I went from weighing 165 to 190 in that summer alone, and gained 10 mph on my fastball (74mph-83).