Crazy Outrageous Predictions

If you have a crazy outrageous prediction: about anything…be brave enough to put in down forever, right here…right now:

I’ll start

There will be a a scandal in the NBA regarding individuals and teams shaving points, throwing games and/or faking injury as a result of the growing sports betting industry or as a means of influencing lucrative trade deals or coach firings.

Lebron James’ performance in Game 5 against the Boston Celtics is some of the worst acting I’ve ever seen. Goodbye Coach Brown…Hello John Calipari.

JAMES QUOTE:

“In the next 15 or 20 years, I hope I’ll be the richest man in the world. That’s one of my goals. I want to be a billionaire. I want to get to a position where generation on generation don’t have to worry about nothing. I don’t want family members from my kids to my son’s kids to never have to worry. And I can’t do that now just playing basketball.”

Wow…you guys have missed some really great opportunities to make crazy and outrageous predictions…

Another perfect game will be pitched? What? :shock:

Someone will break their leg at home plate celebrating a walk off homer… Yeah right!!! :oops:

A pitcher will be hit with a line drive in the head and AROD will be the culprit. But whats more unbelievable is that AROD will say the right thing afterwards…Nah your crazy!
:roll:

C’mon make a prediction…

THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT! THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!

ok ok maybe just the west. :lol:

The Cubs invent a new place in the standings…left out…forever!!!
They are certainly working on proving that…“oh lets just lose to the Bucko’s EVERY TIME we get on the stinkin field with them”…oh mommy make the pain stop :x

The Buccos get possessed by some spirit God and beat Strasburg and the mighty Nationals in Strasburg’s major league debut…Jones hits the game winner…

Really one could argue that even after facing the Pirates, Strasburg still hasn’t made his major league debut… :twisted:

Oh yeah…and the Cubs will lose again tomorrow. :roll:

How O’Learyesque… :bigb:

[size=9]Ihate you Dino…and will go practice as a flagglent until this season is over[/size]

why here is a group of us at the start of this very video…Cub fans in action is our groups name…do you have any asparin??

We are obviously on our way to an O’Leary logic session…

Alright JD, I predict 5 perfect games in 2010

Showing you frosty northern guys gots the Kahoonahs…to throw down…thas-a-what I’ma talkin bout…Whose throwin em??? Any ringers like Linecum? Who is the sleeper gonna be??? Strasburg on his first??? Hows that one baby??? :twisted:

The commissioner of baseball will do the right thing and Armando Gallarga will be credited with a perfect game.

And the tribe stinks… :cry:

That will be three…Canadiandude!! Nurse that one man…

Dontrelle Willis will turn his career around with the D-Backs!

Please oh please oh please oh please…

[size=7](Wishful thinking)[/size]

Roger, I think you’ve been in the desert too long…you are hallucinating!

Linceum won’t get a third Cy Young. I watched him pitch today. Too many innings the last two years. He’s struggling.

Maybe he should switch to peyote. :twisted:

And so it begins…

D-train pitches 6 shut-out innings and gets the win in his first outing with the D-backs. :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

Yeah…that was crazy and outrageous…and stupid too.

Oh well, Nostradomus had to have off days too. :roll:

Wait til the Buccos get 20-year-old right-hander Dinesh Patel and 19-year-old southpaw Rinku Singh up to the bigs…they’ll show them how it’s done in India… :roll:

AND the Cubs blew a 2-1 masterpiece for Ted Lily…I hate me…

Ubaldo Jimenez will not win a Cy Young. He will be on the disabled list before the end of July.

Based on his past few outings that may not be crazy and outrageous at all :slight_smile: Another bad outing though and they might consider it. Unfortunately the Rox aren’t hitting, Tulo’s hurt and it doesn’t look like they can get anyone out. Bad combination coming down the stretch. :frowning:

heres an easy one. the cubs will win a world series.

My God man have you lost your mind??? That’s Genius oo