Courses to take for College so i can be on the ball team

okay so basically what i was wondering is if i take a college course online.

Such as personal training or some other program, will i still be allowed to play on the college ball team.

Or do i actually have to go to the college campus every day and take courses with the professor, or can i just do everything online.

Basically i would do my courses online in the day, and then go play ball at night.

Can you do this?

There are basic requirements for every level of college sports. Take a look at this site.

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/portal/ncaahome?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/ncaa/NCAA/Legislation%20and%20Governance/Eligibility%20and%20Recruiting/InformationforCollege-BoundStudent-Athletes

I have an idea for you bud. Why not go to a school with a club baseball team? Sure you won’t get the best competition possible but you’ll be playing the game and you can get some extra training done in your spare time.

If you really want to get into professional baseball you can keep playing on that club team or go the juco route or whatever and go to open tryouts that a lot of single-A teams have. I know every August the Casper Ghosts of Casper, Wyoming host an open tryout. Give a tryout a go if you think you have a chance, even if you don’t make it use it as a learning experience to figure out what you need to fix, and what you need to do to improve.