Congrats to Tim Lincecum! Winner of the Golden Spikes Award

Washington State righthander Tim Lincecum on Friday was named the winner of the Golden Spikes Award, honoring college baseball’s best player.

A two-time Pac-10 Pitcher of the Year, Lincecum went 12-4 with a 1.94 ERA and a nation-high 199 strikeouts in 125 1/3 innings this season.

Congratulations Lincecum.
Hey-
how about those Cy Youngs?

umm cardwin. why did you respond to this. look if your gonna bring up a old post. do it for a good reason. like it has good information. not a random post like this.

dodgerfan,

CardsWin has lately been responding to old threads with inane posts like the one here, just to pad his post count.

I can’t believe anyone pays attention to the post counts: since when does quantity guarantee quality?

In fact, to me, a high post count simply means either (1) the guy’s been here a long time, or (2) the guy’s a windbag :lol:.

[quote=“south paw”]…to me, a high post count simply means either (1) the guy’s been here a long time, or (2) the guy’s a windbag :lol:.[/quote]Or both, as with guys like me. :smiley:

thx southpaw. i havent been on here for a while. like a month. and i agree with you. quantiy obviously doesnt match quality. zita carno has 2000 posts. impressive but its more impressive with the post that she makes. great storys she has to tell

[quote=“dm59”][quote=“south paw”]…to me, a high post count simply means either (1) the guy’s been here a long time, or (2) the guy’s a windbag :lol:.

[/quote]Or both, as with guys like me. :D[/quote]
I’m a short-timer-windbag :lol:.

Could you please remove this Cardwin from the forums? I’m fed up with all the nonsense bumps. I’m a member already for a long time and this really annoys me.