Congrats to Pustulio - LTP Hall of Fame

He and Hammer are our April 2010 inductees! Big congrats!

:clapping:

As a knuckler you’ll always be able to say your in the top 20 or 30 of all time :shock:

:wink:

I feel like you’ve grown up around here. I’m proud to see you contribute so much.

Congrats Pustulio…some of my best friends have big knuckles :twisted:

Congrats Knuckulio!

Thank you guys.

[quote=“jdfromfla”]As a knuckler you’ll always be able to say your in the top 20 or 30 of all time :shock:

:wink:

I feel like you’ve grown up around here. I’m proud to see you contribute so much.[/quote]

You know I kind of feel that way too, at least that I’ve matured as a pitcher on here. This site really has helped me as a pitcher a lot. The tough thing is I still haven’t had a ton of time on the mound. Even last year when I actually got to pitch I didn’t do it a ton until fall ball and even then only got one start came in relief a lot.

But you know I never had pitched before I was on this site, I began my pitching life as a kid messing around with a knuckleball at the age of 15 and this site taught me to refine the dirty stuff, work on a fastball, keep my pitches limited, learn to locate and mix speeds. And I’m thinking this year I will be a starting pitcher for my team and double as a reliever, I have a feeling I will be pitching a ton and I owe a lot of that to you guys on this site. I love pitching so much and you guys have shown me the way.

I like first base and hitting just great but come on nothing is more pleasing than throwing your nastiest stuff and getting that awkward swing or “OH SH*T!” look for the inning or game ending K.

Now I can say I played on the same team as a HOF inductee.

Pustulio—I don’t know, or can’t remember, whether I said this or not, but—congratulations, O Master of the Knuckleball! Welcome to the LTP Hall of Fame, and we’re all glad to have you with us. :smiley:

Yes you sent a me a PM a while back, thanks again Zita.