Confused about pitching... need help ASAP!

I always have people tell me im a great pitcher and my mechanics are good but lately i feel like ive been using all arm and ive been getting a soreness in my forearm after pitching. I have no idea to transfer my weight, i know nothing. I also dont have a pitching coach and my dad doesn’t want to help me anymore. Im about to turn 16 and i really want to play college baseball. I dont want to have surgery any time soon so i really just want people’s advice on how to use lower body like hips, and leg drive (which i feel like i dont use). Since i am new to this website and have no idea how to use it il try to post a video of my pitching (side views and back) and hopefully your criticism and advice will help me greatly:)

honestly oriolesfan522, there are so many people here that are willing to help you, your job will be to put some video up here as soon as possible, before we go and tell you how to do some of the things that you might already be doing.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to get the video up!

[quote=“buwhite”]honestly oriolesfan522, there are so many people here that are willing to help you, your job will be to put some video up here as soon as possible, before we go and tell you how to do some of the things that you might already be doing.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to get the video up![/quote]
Agreed, if we see you, we can help you understand what you are doing right and wrong.

alright guys i will be posting up a video within the next 1-3 days, i know thats a little while but il be right on top of that. Tomorrow we have a game and maybe i can get someone to film me on the mound, if not il be sure to get someone to film me during practice.

Let me tell you about “The Secret”.
In a nutshell, it is this: you need to get your whole body into the action. This is the real key to a pitcher’s power: you drive off the lower half of the body, using the legs, the hips and the torso in one continuous motion, and in doing this you generate more power behind your pitches—not to mention take a whole lot of pressure off the arm and the shoulder so you can throw harder and faster with less effort. I learned this a long time ago from watching how the Yankees’ legendary Big Three rotation of the late 40s to the mid-50s did it in practice and during games.
There are some exercises and drills to be found on this website—one of the best is something called the “Hershiser” drill which aims at getting the hips fully involved, and you can start there. You can get a good pitching coach to work with you on these things, and that will make a huge difference. No confusion, just good solid mechanics, and whatever your natural arm slot is, stay with it and learn to take full advantage of it.