Conditioning during Practice

I’m looking for some new conditioning drills for my pitchers at the end of each practice. Any good ideas/tips?

Your pitchers will hate me for this if you use it, but suicide poles. Its 75% sprint from foul pole to left(or right) center field distance marker (roughly 1/4 of the fence distance) and continue at the same pace until the full down and back pole. For the down and back pole, it’s as hard as you can go the entire way. It’s tough, but I have found that while I was doing this, I was getting in the best shape of my life. Also jog/sprint poles. 1/4 way jog, 1/4 full sprint, 1/4 jog, 1/4 full sprint down and back a couple times. If you want to improve their over all leg strength, 1/4 distance lunges with hands at the head, 1/2 sprint, 1/4 reverse lunges (hands on head) (1/4, 1/2 etc. is meant towards fence length). Do that 3 or 4 times and they will not want to get out of bed the next morning. Also make sure they stretch immediately after any of these exercises so they do not lose the flexibility in their legs. If you want to turn it up a notch on the lunges have them do a tuck as they come up. Also you can interchange these with side lunges or body squats w/ tuck jumps. If you really want to burn their legs out have them go from a lunge into body squat w/ tuck jump. Hope this helps!