Compression shoulder shirt

What are the shirts with 1 long sleeve and 1 short sleeve called? I’m trying to find them on the internets, particularly a compression one

That’s what I found… seems they are made for basketball players

You might just look for a single longsleeve compression sleeve…

those dont go over the shoulder

^ gotcha, my fault.

I’m not sure of a product that you’re thinking of then…maybe buy a long sleeve compression Under Armour shirt and cut the sleeves off the side you don’t want?