College in two days

i move into the dorms the 17th, team metting the 18th, and first practice the 19th, first game is the 24th or sometime around then, pretty excited, i will post info on how the year is going

That’s great, good luck on your season.

Awesome. What an exciting time in your life. Enjoy it. Good luck!

where are u goin to college?

[quote=“tomg”]where are u goin to college?[/quote]Iowa Western Community College, it’s in Council Bluffs, right by the Nebraska and Omaha, where the D1 college World Series is at. So far it’s going real good. Weights are different and practices are longer and harder, but I’m getting used to it. www.iwcc.cc.ia.us is the website for the college if you want to check it out.

TANNERRRRRR I haven’t seen you here in a long time. Congrats by the way and good luck and what exactly do you guys do at your practices?

[quote=“Top_Secret”]TANNERRRRRR I haven’t seen you here in a long time. Congrats by the way and good luck and what exactly do you guys do at your practices?[/quote]yesterday i did a 32 pitch bullpen, and dominated, missed my spot maybe 3 times, then we ran 16 poles, pitchers…then did a bp scrimmage type deal, also before we pitch we run, stretch, and do some workouts, work on pick offs, long toss, and then we do nothing but get balls at bp, weights are tough too haha