Coach Krebers Weighted Balls

I was wondering if anyone has got ahold of CoachKrebers weighted ball routine. I have been looking into them and it seems it might be a good idea for me. I’m definately someone who has a decent strength but just lacks throwing hard. I’d say my mechanics are decent and these weighted balls could work for me. I might hold off on them or just use them on a weekend when I’m less likely to be playing ball and try to finetune a weighted ball routine to help increase my velocity by summer. If anyone has a good routine essentialy CoachKrebers, Private message me and hopefully I can get ahold of it.

Thanks

Bower

[quote=“Bower”]I was wondering if anyone has got ahold of CoachKrebers weighted ball routine. I have been looking into them and it seems it might be a good idea for me. I’m definately someone who has a decent strength but just lacks throwing hard. I’d say my mechanics are decent and these weighted balls could work for me. I might hold off on them or just use them on a weekend when I’m less likely to be playing ball and try to finetune a weighted ball routine to help increase my velocity by summer. If anyone has a good routine essentialy CoachKrebers, Private message me and hopefully I can get ahold of it.

Thanks

Bower[/quote]

Just PM’d you

Replied.

okay, replied to your email!

Thank you very much this should really help me.

no problem man. I hope to start on it in the next couple weeks when my season ends. Keep us updated on your progress!

Are any of you guys considering changing things up? I’m thinking of just skipping to week 4 because I think I’m in pretty good shape to start with the weighted balls. He also mentioned something about getting rid of 4oz and going with 5oz as the under and using 6 and 7 oz for the over.

Also where did you guys get your weighted balls from?

Bower