Cissus/ Super Cissus RX

-Cissus
-Super Cissus RX

Any have any experience with these Products. It says they are for tendon/ligament health. If they work, I will go get one as soon as possible, but i don’t wana waste the little money i have. Anybody use’em b4?

no one? really?

I never have personally tried it, but I know a guy who has. He says the Super Cissus RX is actually really good. He told me to recommend it to anyone I could.

Fairly expensive though. Do you have a hook-up or something that you’re getting it for a better price? Or just let me know what you’re paying for it and I’ll compare it to my friend’s price and let you know if it’s a good deal.

[quote=“MattG”]I never have personally tried it, but I know a guy who has. He says the Super Cissus RX is actually really good. He told me to recommend it to anyone I could.

Fairly expensive though. Do you have a hook-up or something that you’re getting it for a better price? Or just let me know what you’re paying for it and I’ll compare it to my friend’s price and let you know if it’s a good deal.[/quote]

I use Zupplements.com for most of my stuff. Its a lil cheaper there. I’m sure you can find it for less somewhere else, but I havn’t found it yet.

Great stuff if you’re feeling pains in your tendons or ligaments. Thanks for showing me the site. It has great prices, and the price on Super Cissus RX is the best I’ve seen on the internet.

are there any side effects or risks from using this product?

Ive looked everywhere and cant find anybody saying anything about side effects

Really, it’s a great product if you need it. It will do the job effeciently and quickly.