Chris Tierney

Hey guys I hope things are going great. My name is Chris Tierney and I’m 27 years old. I am a Left Handed Pitcher. I was a 7th round draft pick of the Kansas City Royals out of high school and had a scholarship to the University of Arkansas. I’ve been playing professional baseball for the past 10 years and I’m lucky enough to say I’ve been doing what I’ve wanted to do since I was 5 years old. I’ve also been coaching baseball/giving private/team instruction for the past 10 years as well, and it’s a true joy to help out young players.

I could have never reached the levels I have without proper instruction, an amazing couple of parents and family, and a ton of hard work. I’m here to help out as much as possible and give back to everyone who has helped me along the way.

I know how important and amazing this game is, and I believe everyone deserves the chance I had. I look forward to helping in any way possible. If anyone has a question I’m always here to talk, and hopefully learn a thing or two from you guys as well!

Cheers,

Chris Tierney

Welcome! Are you playing in the minors or majors?

Minors

Welcome aboard!

Welcome…hope to hear about your path more.

Chris, great to have you hear. I think your experiences will be a great asset to this forum.

Hey Chris, my name is Michael Tierney…so hi, from one Tierney to another. I too, am a pitcher and am selfishly hoping that just maybe the name alone will get me a response. I am 10 years your senior but still absolutely love to play this game. Being a pitcher yourself, I am hopeful that your professional experience will help me along with a few of the things I’m hoping to get a better handle on. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

my direct email is ecmike73@yahoo.com and my cell is 619.200.2692 should you find a few minutes to reach out to me directly.

thanks in advance!

MT

Great to have you here, I am sure you will be able to add lots to this forum.

ChrisTierney-
Welcome to LTP!
It’s really nice to have someone who is actually playing
in professional baseball posting on this website.
I will enjoy reading your posts.
Good luck this Spring Training!

Welcome to the forums, it is great to have another person here who loves baseball!