Cheap Camera for slow do anylis?

I have viedo anylisis software but my camera goes like 3 frames at a time. What would be a cheap camera that has a frame rate that wont skip so many frames when watching viedo back in slow motion. Thanks

I searched for 60 fps camera, found this:
http://www.amazon.com/Kodak-Zx1Kodak-Weather-Resistant-Digital/dp/B003MU0IRA/ref=dp_return_2?ie=UTF8&n=502394&s=photo

Check into the Casio Exilim line of cameras. Some of them do high speed.

To add to Roger’s comment: Check out the Casio EX-FH25.

If you go to B & H Photo’s website, you can look at a detailed spec sheet for the camera.

If you go to YouTube and search “Casio EX-FH25” you can find lots of amateur video that was shot with that camera—almost all of it is good quality slo-mo. It doesn’t matter what the video subject matter is, you just need to get an idea of what the camera can do.

The Casio EX-FH25 is pretty cheap for all that it does: Somewhere around $300.

I recently helped my 12 year old son buy the Kodak PlaySport . One of the things I want to do with record his (and his brothers) hitting and pitching but it is winter here! So I can not tell you how it does for that but he has been videoing him and his buddies freestyle ski jumping. Even on the 360’s the skis are pretty clear on slow motion. He tends to shoot only 60 fps with it.

So far I would strongly recommend the camera and it is pretty cheap ~$130

http://store.kodak.com/store/ekconsus/en_US/pd/PLAYSPORT_Video_Camera__Zx3/productID.169976100

see my recent posted video.

http://www.letstalkpitching.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14764&sid=650872abb0b79edbdb7c56ef2533178e

This was shot with a Kodak Zi8. The Zi8 supports 720p @ 60fps, but the reality is that you need outdoor lighting to get that. It steps down to 30fps indoor. Overall its a good, low-end camera that supports HD video. You can find them under $100.

I used the supplied software ArcSoft MediaImpressions to splice the original video with a 1/2 speed version of the same.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

Maybe not the cheapest possible way to go, but I just got a Mino HD camera from Flip Video. It records in 60 fps and 720p. I opted for the newest model that has image stabilization, but now the 2nd Gen. camera is available at reduced pricing, somewhere in the $140-$150 range.

The camera mounts onto any standard tri pod and video imports easily to mac or pc.

It only has 2x zoom, so not great for filming a game situation, but works very well for filming pitching & hitting during practice sessions.

The Casio Exilim EX-FS10 shoots at 210 FPS with very usable resolution for just $90! Jeez I can’t believe the price keeps dropping!

I have some of the old exilim’s and I love them, the only problem with the newer ones is the strange zom button my newest one is in need of repair on the zoom. Otherwise all of the 3 I have bought have been really great.

You guys really want a higher frame rate over HD. 60 fps is better than 30 but it doesn’t compare to 200-300 fps.