Changeing my mechanics

In the past couple day’s I’ve been thinking about My mechaincs alot.
Things I’ve noticed need improvement:
NEED TO STRIDE HARD SIDE WAYS
BE MORE COMPACT
[LIKE TIM HUDSON]
DRIVE EVERYTHING AT THE TARGET

So as soon as I let my leg down Im going to now explode that front hip and stride sideway’s as fast and hard as I can with a more compact delivery.

Do you think that would be good??

Every day you have different cues for yourself…You’re missing the point of pitching and pitching mechanics. It’s not about making huge changes based off new information you read. Pitching is about repeating your delivery, getting good at what you do. If you change something every day, how are you going to be consistent? Figure out how you want to pitch, and stick to it. That’s when you get good.

The reason im going to change a little is because im not getting good back hip drive towards the plate at all. So when doing that stuff it helps.

And with theses mechaincs I can repeat the delivery better then with the other ones that i didn’t drive side ways hard.

And theses things I listed are things I should be doing anyways no matter what.

ri star what are your pitching aspirations?

I want to be the best player that I can be. why do you ask?

well thats def a good thing, im just saying their are so many different deliveries all of which are successfull at major league level, yes they have basic similiarities, but i think you need to find what works best for you. Alls im saying is dont worry bout too much shit at once, hard work, getting yourself in shape and flexible and repeating the same mechanics will go alot farther then changing your shit up every time some new idea comes along. rather have ya throwing it on the black at 85 then cant throw a strike at 88.

Ok I understand ya. Try to do what is comforable when I pitch but have my own style with good proper mechaincs.

how old are ya…im 22…havent pitched in a while looking to go back to college and play!

im 15 and love pitching. Im going to only now focus on one thing when pitching or to.

BALANCE
STAY CLOSED

easy things that will go along way.

im 15 and love pitching. Im going to only now focus on one thing when pitching or to.

BALANCE
STAY CLOSED

BALANCE
STAY CLOSED

i would say some good things that would help you stay more balanced are ab and oblique exercises, one legged squats and squat lunges

Dude, you try to work out on too much at one time, you’re never going to get any better like that.