When your catcher gets behind the plate, and a batter steps in, does he “chatter,” you know, like saying …
- hey, those are nice spikes … my girlfriend has a pair just like-em.
- hey, those uniforms that you guys have are neat , my girlfriend has some just like-em.
- hey, you guys can borrow some of our bats if you need-em, yours can’t seem to find the ball.
- hey, if you swing and miss at this one, you guys can leave early and miss all that traffic.
- hey, no one ever remembers who came in second place, so if you send somebody over to the scorekeeper now, so at least they’ll spell your names right.
- hey, I recognize your coach, he was our coach once … just once … that explains why he’s coaching you guys.
- hey, so far so good … we’re good and you guys are just so far …
- hey, ya know … every time you guys get up to bat, we never hear …don’t let your hot dogs get cold.
- hey, don’t trip on the baseline on your way back…