Cape Cod league

Does anyone know how hard it is to play in the Cap Cod league and how fast you have to throw?

the cape cod league is considered one of the top if not the top college summer leagues in the country. The best college players in the country play so im guessings its extremely hard. i don’t think it matters how hard you throw as you have to be invited to tryout.

what are some other good leagues in college.

There are a ton of college summer leagues and they’re all pretty good. Some of the others include the Alaskan League, New England Collegiate Baseball League (NECBL), New York Collegiate Baseball League (NYCBL), Northwoods League, etc.

All of the top college players play in these leagues, with the Cape league clearly having the top talent.

There are a ton of college summer leagues and they’re all pretty good. Some of the others include the Alaskan League, New England Collegiate Baseball League (NECBL), New York Collegiate Baseball League (NYCBL), Northwoods League, etc.

All of the top college players play in these leagues, with the Cape league clearly having the top talent.

I have played in the Northwoods league and the Alaskan league and I have enjoyed both throughly. I really loved both leagues, and in order to get in them you need a call from a college coach to the team and see if they have any roster spots. Also, it wouldn’t hurt to maybe email some of the GMs and head coaches to see if they need roster spots, but they fill up really really quickly.

Good luck