Can't Fully straighten arm

I just turned 16 back in Feb and im about 6 feet and weigh 170.
I noticed about 1 week ago after one of my games, my arm was very tense. I just thought that was normal. I pitched again 2 days ago, 5 innings, and clocked in at 80mph. Today I cannot straighten my arm out completely and it just stays bent. There is lil to no pain when trying to straighten my arm, it just wont go haha
Only pain is when its straight as much as I can make it and then I twist my wrist.

Any tips on what I should do?

A few questions…

(1) Do you lift or do any kind of weight training?
(2) What kind of stretching and/or flexibility work do you do?
(3) When you straighten, do you feel it stretch in your forearm or your bicep?

(1) Do you lift or do any kind of weight training?
I lifted all of Fall and Winter 4 to 5 times a week. Now that baseball season has started, Ive reduced that to 2 to 3 times a week. I don’t lift on game days. Should I try to stay away from the lifts that focus on biceps and triceps?

(2) What kind of stretching and/or flexibility work do you do?
I went to our school trainer and he said that there is some type of bone that “hooks” around your elbow, and when you pitch it gets slammed or something like that. So I am now doing all the stretches with the rubber band rope thing (haha dont know the name of it) He is making me come in everyday for the next month to put my elbow in the ice whirlpool.

(3) When you straighten, do you feel it stretch in your forearm or your bicep?
If i straighten it with my palm facing upwards, there is pain and I cannot bend it as far as when my palm is facing downwards which produces no pain whatsoever but just seems to be tight.

i dont really know what an ice whirlpool is… but if it has anything to do with ice i wouldnt touch it

u could fill up the bathtub with hot water and put ur arm in it cause hot water would loosen up the muscles

other than that i have no idea… never even heard of it :shock:

Yeah they call it the “ice whirlpool” cause its 12F and if the water stops moving, it quickly freezes. Anyways, i’ll go to a real doctor and get it checked out, and meanwhile, putting heat on it.
Thanks everyone!

My son is having similar problems to this. How did you recover?

I am 13 year old pitcher and i have same problem