Can I gain 10 mph at 22 year old?

It depends on your starting velocity right now.

CoachPaul
At the present moment I throw 81-82 but saw some progress every week !

It’s impossible to say without knowing more of your personal context and aspirations, but as a general rule, you could realize some gains in velocity simply by increasing lean muscle. Possibly. There are, however, many other more important factors to consider, such as functional strength, the efficiency of your mechanics, mobility and flexibility of the ankles, hips, thoracic spine, and shoulder, and so on.

Gsimoneau

It is hard to tell from the front angle video clip if you have any energy leaks that may cause you to lose velocity. I like what I see from the front angle but I can’t tell how much forward momentum you have gained prior to hand break. If you have video of you from the side we can see if you have any energy leaks.

Also, when you get a chance, read this article The 9 Factors That Strongly Influence Pitching Velocity. It is a good read and may help you understand the kinetic chain and much more. So to answer your question - “Can I gain 10 MPH at 22 years old?” I would say the answer lies within you.

Steve

There’s only one way to find out. You’re going to have to work your tail off. Good luck.