Burning feeling

When i’m at home throwing (i dont really practice much but im practicing more now) i get a burning feeling and it starts at my fingers and goes kind of quick from my fingers to around my shoulder. I never get this during a game just at home throwing. it feels pretty weird and once i feel it, it continues with every throw and i was hoping someone either new what it was or how to stop it or anything.

thanks

Have you been to see a doctor? If not you should.

This sounds like a problem with one of the nerves in your arm.

yeah man get to a doctor asap if there is something wrong with your arm you dont want it to get ne worse

But its only after for throwing for so long. I don’t feel it right away but when i get it it feels really weird.
it in my follow through i feel it and any heklp appreciated. (i dont think i have to go to the doctor since ive never hurt my arm before)

just because you havent been hurt before doesnt mean that you cant be injured now. that is foolishness. you should get it checked out becasue arm injuries tend to get a lot worse before they get any better if medical attention isnt sought out.

[quote=“kaptian k”]But its only after for throwing for so long. I don’t feel it right away but when i get it it feels really weird.
it in my follow through i feel it and any heklp appreciated. (i dont think i have to go to the doctor since ive never hurt my arm before)[/quote]

Do you have a video of yourself throwing?

There is probably a mechanical cause of the problem.

I don’t know how to put up a video and i dont have anything to take a video with and the cam corder or whatever is broken.