Book: The Secret

Well recently I stumbled upon a book called the secret. It seemed like a girl’s diary but hey, I just gave it a try. Well to sum up the main idea of the book is if you think positively all the time you will attract positive things in your life. You can apply this to anything, relationships and even baseball. Although many people have said it’s just propaganda but for me I have nothing to lose so i’ll give it a try.

ignorance is bliss

Well I guess some people are better of just living there lives.

I’ve been doing this for quite a while now… Thinking positive that is; although I’ve never read the book…

ignorance is bliss[/quote]

You want to know something… I used to love waking up on saturday morning, cooking up some Cinnamon rolls and watching beast wars and a lot of the other great cartoons that used to be on TV…

I used to love playing baseball prior to kindergarden class, only to come home and see my mom get a little upset about me dirtying up my clean clothes…

Rocks used to at one point fascinate me, playing in the grass, rolling down a hill… Girls… friendship, relationships in elementary school… Cooties… haha…

Looking up at the stars (I still do this though)…

Toys R’US! OMG… I would beg to go the store…

Beast Wars Transformers… Back in 2000, when I went to New York, I finally found one of the Cheetor transformers I did not own…

Family time, every Sunday my parents would cook up breakfast.

The 90’s… Staying out till midnight playing basketball, kick ball, street hockey, football, etc… with all the neighborhood kids…

Not knowing about how cruel the world really is, but only wondering what sport am I going to play next… Or can I have another cookie?

I miss child hood, hence why I try to wake up with a smile every single day…

Oh, and the N64 (golden eye, smash bros)…

The power rangers!

Hooking up two tv’s to play Command & Conquer on the Playstation…

Gym Class!

Tag! Hide and seek!

Man, I could go on and on…

[quote]You want to know something… I used to love waking up on saturday morning, cooking up some Cinnamon rolls and watching beast wars and a lot of the other great cartoons that used to be on TV…

I used to love playing baseball prior to kindergarden class, only to come home and see my mom get a little upset about me dirtying up my clean clothes…

Rocks used to at one point fascinate me, playing in the grass, rolling down a hill… Girls… friendship, relationships in elementary school… Cooties… haha…

Looking up at the stars (I still do this though)…

Toys R’US! OMG… I would beg to go the store…

Beast Wars Transformers… Back in 2000, when I went to New York, I finally found one of the Cheetor transformers I did not own…

Family time, every Sunday my parents would cook up breakfast.

The 90’s… Staying out till midnight playing basketball, kick ball, street hockey, football, etc… with all the neighborhood kids…

Not knowing about how cruel the world really is, but only wondering what sport am I going to play next… Or can I have another cookie?

I miss child hood, hence why I try to wake up with a smile every single day…

Oh, and the N64 (golden eye, smash bros)…

The power rangers!

Hooking up two tv’s to play Command & Conquer on the Playstation…

Gym Class!

Tag! Hide and seek!

Man, I could go on and on…[/quote]

ya man those are the good old days… to bad getting older kind of sucks now