Bodyblade

i use one of these at therapy and love it. anyone else use it before. its great for the shoulder only downside is its atleast $100.

Yeah I use them at high performance training… always dread using them… mind you we do some odd exercises with them.

ya if you want to look cool at a gym, dont use one of these haha. but they are a great exercise.

I used it extensively in pro ball. Will put together the 9 body blade exercises I did in a printout and post when it’ available.

Sometimes you can find them on ebay for cheaper. The basic one is also cheaper that the “pro” model, but you really don’t need the pro (I used the basic).

[quote=“Steven Ellis”]I used it extensively in pro ball. Will put together the 9 body blade exercises I did in a printout and post when it’ available.

Sometimes you can find them on ebay for cheaper. The basic one is also cheaper that the “pro” model, but you really don’t need the pro (I used the basic).[/quote]
What is the difference between Pro and Basic?

It’s bigger and has more resistence

Yeah I have the basic Bodyblade and think that its well worth the price for a pitcher to be using. I just need to use it more often than I do… haha

The body blade is awesome and a great workout for the shoulder. A great investment.