Blonde gloves

are glove like these allowed in pitching?

http://www.baseballexp.com/Baseball-Gloves/11--11-34-Gloves/Wilson-A2000-Blond-11-34-Baseball-Glove/baseball/lev/6/productId/7301/No/10/Nty/1/Ns/CATEGORY_SEQ_27|0/Ne/1100001/parentCatId/27/pCategoryId/2/categoryId/1100011/Nao/10/N/36+1100011+33/index.pro

Typically that color is fine but you know that umpires/leagues can interpret the rules in different ways.

Here is the rule from the MLB rule book:

(a) The pitcher’s glove may not, exclusive of piping, be white, gray, nor, in the judgment of an umpire, distracting in any manner.
(b) No pitcher shall attach to his glove any foreign material of a color different from the glove.
© The umpire-in-chief shall cause a glove that violates Rules 1.15(a) or 1.15(b) to be removed from the game, either on his own initiative, at the recommendation of another umpire or upon complaint of the opposing manager that the umpire-in-chief agrees has merit.

So if the umpire deams the glove color to be distracting he could remove the glove from the game.

I think the glove color is fine but do you want to temt or challange the ump that wants to take control of his field, or an opposing manager being a total a hole.

I was watching the Cape Cod League collegiate all-star game last night and the second pitcher for one of the teams was using a very light grey glove. It was the lightest glove I’ve ever seen a pitcher use actually … the umps didn’t say anything. But the opposing coach didn’t really pursue it either. If it was a close game and I was coaching against the kid, I would get the ump to make him take it off – just to mess with the pitcher. (We all know pitchers LOVE their gloves, lol.) But, maybe they’re allowed??

[quote=“NJpitcher”]are glove like these allowed in pitching?

http://www.baseballexp.com/Baseball-Gloves/11--11-34-Gloves/Wilson-A2000-Blond-11-34-Baseball-Glove/baseball/lev/6/productId/7301/No/10/Nty/1/Ns/CATEGORY_SEQ_27|0/Ne/1100001/parentCatId/27/pCategoryId/2/categoryId/1100011/Nao/10/N/36+1100011+33/index.pro
[/quote]

Can’t imagine this isn’t allowed. Really close to your standard deep brown, and it will get darker the more you use it.