Blanton Just Homered

Blanton just homered. No replies neccesary.

i was about to post this thread.

last time was 1974!!!

This brings up memories of this thread:
http://www.letstalkpitching.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8274

I think we can all say that a pitchers job IS to indeed get on base, or hit a homer. :lol:

Kelvin prevails.

Ha :shock: :shock: :shock: to reminding me of the retardedness (sp?) of kelv’s posts. :roll: :roll: :roll:

coming from the person who cant even spell retardedness :roll:

coming from the person who cant even spell retardedness :roll:[/quote]

1. Was this sarcasm?
  2. You spelled it the same way I did.
  3. Not spelling, just the fact if it was a word….

It’s retardation by the by…

how 'bout the retardedness of this thread?

Yay! :redface: :bothered: :stuck_out_tongue: (retarded faces?)

nah man i was totally joking, this forum in the past few weeks has turned into a slugfest between users. im attempting to give it some life, everybody should have some laughs. Theres nothing negative towards you

pointless thread

this thread sucks hard. kelvin sucks hard and this whole messageboard sucks hard. yet im here too, i guess i suck hard.

lets all meet and pull a big orgy together!! this would turn into a big pedophily arrestation seeing the average age around here is 12 year old.

4pie, im very dissapointed in you

[quote]this thread sucks hard. kelvin sucks hard and this whole messageboard sucks hard. yet im here too, i guess i suck hard.

lets all meet and pull a big orgy together!! this would turn into a big pedophily arrestation seeing the average age around here is 12 year old.[/quote]

did i even post on this
this shows how much you are on my nuts
take a break squirrel

n u r a homo

[quote=“kelvinp”][quote]this thread sucks hard. kelvin sucks hard and this whole messageboard sucks hard. yet im here too, i guess i suck hard.

lets all meet and pull a big orgy together!! this would turn into a big pedophily arrestation seeing the average age around here is 12 year old.[/quote]

did i even post on this
this shows how much you are on my nuts
take a break squirrel

n u r a homo[/quote]

This is great.

1. Kelv - we’re talking about the thread that was referenced.
  2. Nice metaphor.
  3. God that was gay, 4pie … yet hilarious.
  4. This thread blows someone lock it.

I didn’t intend for this… monster! :cry:

4pie, even though that may be funny, its totally uncalled for. You have to account for the younger users that are on here. also, everybody here is handling like they are 2 years old. grow up people.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??!?!

Here come the Phils. No way Rays win this game. Hamels, Howard, home. Three Hs to the Phillies W tonight (not my line).

kazmir fell off in first inning

and is still falling off 2nd inning
sorry future

Due to the immaturity of certain people, this thread is probably going to be moved to “Off-Topic” which is having it’s name changed to “Trash Bin.”:dismay: