Bigger Faster Stronger program

The BFS program is GREAT for building overall athletic power,strength, quickness etc etc…it calls for a 4 week cycle …week 1 compound lifts are 3x3 wk 2 5x5 wk3 5,4,3,2,1 and wk4 10,8,6 …bench and bench variation is call for monday and friday…ive been doing this for a few months now and progression is great like i said for strength, and stuff like that and ive been using dumbbells only to bench…i know all the other exercises will help me out or at least not bring me down…should i eliminate the bench altogether or do it just once a week or switch to push up variations…for a PITCHER what do you guys think?

http://www.elitefts.com/documents/overhead_athlete.htm

I used to use that program but what did it call for on the 2nd day. It was deadlifts and cleans, but what where the sets and reps? I was thinking of trying it out again

I used to use that program but what did it call for on the 2nd day. It was deadlifts and cleans, but what where the sets and reps? I was thinking of trying it out again

deadlifts and cleans are the same reps and sets every week as the other exercises except the week of 10 8 6 you do 4 4 2