Best place for "baggy" baseball pants?

like the above

sheffield, bagwell, chavez, ortiz, manny, are some of the players i can think of off the top of my head who have the baggier pants…I’d like to order a pair but that site i got that image from has them priced at $60.00!!

Seems to expensive for me, have any of you found better deals?

btw, i know this isn’t exactly the right forum but i didn’t know where else to post

I’d clip the elastic out of cheaper pants if your worried about it
Personally I can’t pitch with baggy pants, just loose enough I can get a good leg kick

If they’re actual MLB pants, $60 is a steal. Majestic, the manufacturer of MLB pants, typically doesn’t sell their MLB-quality pants to the public. And when I have seen them, they’re $120. So maybe put it on the holiday gift list this winter.

the ones i linked at the Southside Diamond Pro Series but the site does have majestic pants for $75

i would’ve never thought they’d be more expensive then that…better not get a hole in these

i have to agree with centerfield2150 on this subject. all theh players you listed are fielders. the pants get in the way. i am a fan of the high socks. i like to flash my ladies some leg.

i’m a SS/3B

i’m probably done pitching…i’ve recently had trouble with my shoulder, got an impingement in there and im rehabbing it now…I’d really like to play college ball somewhere so I’m gonna limit my throws

before I was playing in two leagues, playing about 4 games a week, pitching in two, plus i was coaching a team where I would often throw 150 pitches of batting practice…I had it in my mind like my arm was undestructable so I’m gonna relax with all the throwing now that i’ve witnessed reality

I might do some relief but I think I’m retiring as a semi-pro/rec league starter for the time being

i haven’t been able to throw for about 2 months, and I still got another two months where I can’t throw hard and not being able to throw sucks

last year, i got a size bigger than i really am and just cut the elastic out. i love baggy pants. i haven’t worn my socks up since the 2nd or 3rd grade. haha, i used to wear them above my knees.

ugh, baggy pants are terrible.

baggy pants are actually more traditional. they’re not really a new creation. Pants have always been on the baggy side … until the 70s when the fashion called for them to be skin tight… this carried through to the 80s and then gradually in the 90s most people realized how ridiculous and uncomfortable it is to wear pants that look like they are painted on. I get my pants off uniformexpress ( www.uniformsexpress.com ) … they’re not cheap, but they’re quality… you get what you pay for.

I just bought, Rawlings Pro Flare Solid Pants, they’re baggy like what you’re looking for. 39.99 from baseball express. I got them last week and so far I love them! I didn’t get them for a fashion statement though, I actually like high socks, but I’ve always worn my pants on the looser side because I think they feel more comfortable than tight pants. These pants though bring comfort to a new level lol. Seriously, I feel like I’m wearing lounge pants, or some thin sweat pants while I’m playing baseball, it’s awesome.

http://www.roverplusnine.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=softball&Product_Code=RBL-0602_Grey&Category_Code=plain-softball-pants

Best fitting pair of baseball pants I have ever owned, BAR NONE!

[quote=“velocityaddict”]I just bought, Rawlings Pro Flare Solid Pants, they’re baggy like what you’re looking for. 39.99 from baseball express. I got them last week and so far I love them! I didn’t get them for a fashion statement though, I actually like high socks, but I’ve always worn my pants on the looser side because I think they feel more comfortable than tight pants. These pants though bring comfort to a new level lol. Seriously, I feel like I’m wearing lounge pants, or some thin sweat pants while I’m playing baseball, it’s awesome.[/quote] Rawlings Pro Flares are nice. I agree 100%

victory custom athletics, inc. in my opion is the best. above pro quality at a fair price. check out www.victory-la.com. Bought jerseys and gear for my 11u team this spring. Great American made products.

idont think the type of pantsreally matter

Listen to the words of Red Sox catcher Jason Varitek: In an interview he said that you have to have baggy pants if you’re a catcher, because you have to squat all the time. He’s right. Can you imagine—you’re a catcher, and you’re wearing tight baseball pants, and you have to squat, and you hear a r-r-r-rip every time? How many pants would you go through in the course of a game? Not to mention the discomfort? If I were a catcher I’d have to go with the baggy pants—the other positions don’t have to worry about that. :slight_smile:

My baggy pants story. So it was a summer of '84 Legion game in Sacramento and we all had painted on polyester pinstripes (both teams). The guy on the other team playing the most awsome 3B defense I have ever seen was wearing big old baggy wooly pinstripes that must have been cut in the 50s or something. The player was Kevin Johnson who was later NBA all-star.

Im a 6’4 frshman and i was forced to find pants that could fit me this year. After days of searching i found this site, http://www.homerunmonkey.com/homerun-easton-gamewear-quantum-pro-pants-adult.html?productid=homerun-easton-gamewear-quantum-pro-pants-adult&channelid=BIZRA&sms_ss=favorites very useful. It is the manny ramirez style. Feel great, look good, and are very durable. I highly recomend them. Also can come in the tubed pants. (with stripe down the side)

i got under aurmor baggy pants online

i got a pair of easton pants for 15 dollars. they arent premium quality, but its not like the pants are going to make you throw any harder right?

sure they might fall apart faster, but you can buy 4 pairs for $60.

NOW THATS A STEAL!

A lot of guys I know like the Rawling Pro Flare pants.