Best Pitching in MLB

What team in the MLB do you think has the best overall pitching, starters, and the guys in the bullpen.

for me id have to say the Toronto Blue Jays.

Starters:
Roy Halladay.
Shaun Marcum.
A.J. Burnett.
Dustin McGowan.
Jesse Litsch.

Releivers:
Scott Downs.
Jeremy Accardo.
Jesse Carlson.
Jason Frasor.
Brandon Leauge.
Brian Tallent.
Brian Wolfe.

Closer.
B.J. Ryan

I’m gonna say the Rays :smiley:

STARTERS
1)Scott Kazmir (won All-Star game after throwing 104 pitches the day before)
2)James Shields (threw a one-hitter against the Angles)
3)Matt Garza (Threw a one-hitter against the Marlins)
4)Andy Sonnanstine (fastest Ray pitcher to 10 wins)
5)Edwin Jackson (fastest Ray pitcher :lol: )

BULL-PEN
JP Howell (6-0 out of Bull-pen)
Dan Wheeler (2.18 ERA)
Troy Percival (9th on All-Time saves list)
Trever Miller (averages 1 hit per outing (not that good :frowning: ))
Al Reyes (had 19 saves last year for a Devil rays team that had worst bull-pen of century)
Jason Hammel (made it to the Bigs after going to Community collage)
Gary Balfour (1.30 ERA in 27.2 IP)

Plus We got 59 wins

We all wanna’ say our favorite team right? Well I really have a case right now for the Yankees since they’ve been pretty good since the all-star break but my top pitching staff is the, as much as it pains me to say it, the Red Sox.

Starters:
Josh Beckett
John Lester
Tim Wakefield
Dice-Gay
idk the fifth guy.

Bullpen:
Okajima
Timlin
Lopez
(I don’t know all the bullpen)

Closer:
Papelbon

[quote=“Jasonlinaker”]What team in the MLB do you think has the best overall pitching, starters, and the guys in the bullpen.

for me id have to say the Toronto Blue Jays.

Starters:
Roy Halladay.
Shaun Marcum.
A.J. Burnett.
Dustin McGowan.
Jesse Litsch.

Releivers:
Scott Downs.
Jeremy Accardo.
Jesse Carlson.
Jason Frasor.
Brandon Leauge.
Brian Tallent.
Brian Wolfe.

Closer.
B.J. Ryan[/quote]
hands down the best IMO.
Roy Halladay is the best pitcher in the majors, would be killing everone in wins if it wasnt for his team.
Mcgowan throws the 2nd hardest in the league pretty much, Leauge can really get up there.
Bj blows though

haha kaz so i bet ur sure wanting the rays to beat the jays in the next couple of games haha

Well the best pitcher in the league just got shut down. YEAH!!!

haha I bet your wanting the jays not to finish in last this year.

im gonna have to go with the angels on this one

haha ill give that to ya, but it wasnt by lack of pitching by halladay, it was the major lack of run support… ahh i know, but they wont be last. maybe 3rd place like always…

Future best Pitching. GIANTS :lol:

Well the best pitcher in the league just got shut down. YEAH!!!

haha I bet your wanting the jays not to finish in last this year.[/quote]
giving up one run isn’t getting shut down. I expect better from anyone who isn’t kelvin

Try 3 runs there smart one. Final score Rays:3 Jays:0

PS the Jays won’t finish in 3rd. 1st Red Sox 2nd Rays (wild card) 3rd Yankees
4th Orioles 5th Jays

[quote=“futureKazmir”]Try 3 runs there smart one. Final score Rays:3 Jays:0

PS the Jays won’t finish in 3rd. 1st Red Sox 2nd Rays (wild card) 3rd Yankees
4th Orioles 5th Jays[/quote]
Halladay gave up 1 and relief gave up 2? thats what i was told.

Just curious, why would anyone say the Jays pitching staff is the best when they aren’t even contending for a playoff spot? It’s either the BoSox or the Angels, come on let’s be smart here.

well who ever told you this was wrong. Halladay gave up all 3 runs and there only refief pitcher gave up 0 runs.

You clearly do not watch as many jays games as I do. I work in the proshop of a golf course. I see more baseball games in a week than most people do in a year. The jays pitching is fantastic, and the jays offense is terrible. With the offence of a year or two ago with the pitching now the jays would we battling it out with TB and boston

You clearly do not watch as many jays games as I do. I work in the proshop of a golf course. I see more baseball games in a week than most people do in a year. The jays pitching is fantastic, and the jays offense is terrible. With the offence of a year or two ago with the pitching now the jays would we battling it out with TB and boston[/quote]

i have to agree with you, the jays are solid pitching, and the offence is crapy, wich pains me to say. good starting pitching, solid outta the bull pen. and all there so called power hitters like rios and wells have gone ice cold. and i just wanna say i really hate rolen… i just dont like him.

i dunno, his defence is a thousand times better than Glaus but he can’t hit for power. He had like one 34 HR season and since then he’s been on a downward slope and glaus has been lighting it up this year, not what we needed.

Guess what Rays beat the Jays again!!!

Ugh, are you like 12 or 13? Your starting to make me think so with how much of a child you can sound like

Hey I’ve had to crap for every team’s fans for 10 years. “oh the rays suck” “they’ll never finish anywhere but last” " They’ll never win a WS" well guess what there finally doing good this year and I’m so happy for them and people like you are taking that away from me.