Best Pitch In Baseball?!?

I Think the Change is the most effective pitch.If you choose other Name what pitch it is.

most effective pitch i think would have to be a fastball because of the ability to throw it at any count, easiest to control for the majority of us.

The best out pitch i think would definetly be the changeup tho. As a hitter I can’t pick up a changeup at all. Only way I can hit it is if i’m just trying to poke it the opposite field to not strike out, or if the pitcher has shown me it already.

The best pitch in baseball is the one thrown close to the zone, that has the best movement and greater speed differential distinguishing itself from the pitch thrown before it. Without a great setup pitch the best pitch in baseball isn’t always so hot.

All that aside, a high quality true sinker is almost impossible to lift out of the park or even hit hard. Fewer extra base hits.

the best pitch is the changeup, god i love that pitch!

Best pitch, = Changeup

I’m a sinker person, more opportunity for 3 pitch innings is only a good thing…better have some fielding behind you though (Maddux and Carlos Zambrano get so many low pitch 8+ inning games that I have to give it the big nod). I like all fast ball variants. As you move to the upper levels you’ll see the slide piece used also as a wipe em out pitch…Ted hated it for a reason.

The best pitch in baseball is strike one! Ian

Best pitch hands down…strike one

Here I thought I was going to be all witty and be the first to say it, but there are other very intelligent people on this board. That being said, the most effective and important pitch in baseball is STRIKE ONE!

I know I am going to be grouched at but, I favor the knuckleball. If thrown correctly how can you really hit it?

splitter

most effective and important pitch in baseball is STRIKE ONE!

Well, which of your vast arrary of electric death are you going to CHOOSE for strike one?..I think that was the question.

Best pitch in baseball is the change up, it keeps the hitters off balance and if you keep the ball low its not gonna go too far.

Best pitch in baseball is the change up, it keeps the hitters off balance and if you keep the ball low its not gonna go too far.