Best brand of glove?

I think it may be rawlings
what do you think?

I prefer Wilson, I had a Rawlings when I was younger but, ever since I’ve used Wilson. Currently I use a Wilson A700.

well it depends on the person BUT if you like soft leather go wilson and rawlings PRIMO if you like tight leather then go with Rawlings Pro Perfered. I have had alot of very nice pro gloves and I really like the rawlings Pro Perfered over the Wilson A2000 and Wilson A2k series.

I have a rawlings gold glove pro preferred 1st baseman glove and love it.

has anyone heard of Glovesmith? They’re suppose to rival the Rawlings heart of the hides series in the 90s.

Rawlings FTW!!!

I need a new glove because my old one fell apart (but it still works for just some throwing or just catch…)

And I want to know a cheap yet effective glove to get.

I use a Wilson A2000

berlincatcher,

If you’re wanting a catcher’s mitt, the Rawlings mitts are good. However, you should also check into the Akadema Praying Mantis.

ZETT, if you can still find them. Rawlings are good, obviously. And a lot of big leaguers use Wilson. But I find Wilson to be a little too “thick” and heavy. Nikes and the new Reeboks are too light. Akadema also falls into that category of being too light. Nokaona (sp?) makes great catchers mitts, but I wouldn’t get one for pitching.

Just my opinion.

I use a Nokona for pitching and I like it a lot. The only other glove I’d used for pitching was a crappy Nike glove.

whats so bad about a light glove

yea i also think rawling’s are good i find them to be very durable

I’ve always liked Nike and Rawlings

Wilson

ive always used rawlings, but my friend just got a nokona american pro and i was using it today and it was a really nice weight for pitching. i would have the same thing only its 11.5in not 12

akadema

[quote=“HeavenlyRa”]I need a new glove because my old one fell apart (but it still works for just some throwing or just catch…)

And I want to know a cheap yet effective glove to get.[/quote]
try to find a rawlings mark of a pro. they are only around $60. ive been using one for the past 3 years and its held up nicely

I need to get off this forum board and get to work, but this is more interesting…

…anyhow, I gotta go with Zett. I got one 12 years ago, and I still use it.

I also have a Nokona that I really like that was given to me as a gift.

i use a mizuno, its quite light tho

i had a easton and broke it… It had awesome padding… umm have had a Rawlings for bout 7 yrs now and hardly ever use it… bought a spalding and love the glove… especially for 20 bucks.