Best Bats on the Market

I just wanted to know what you guys thought the best bats on the market are?
I am fully expecting to continuously hear about the Stealths and Vexxums and Exo’s, but lets try to be open minded here…

I personally love the “Liquid Metal” and “Rush” bats by Rawlings. I have been using them for 4 years, and have had great success. As durable as anything else i have used and more so than the Stealths and DeMarini’s and Exo’s and all them that my friends use.

I dont think that people give the smaller market bats, meaning bats that are not made by Easton, or Louisville Slugger or Demarini, enough credit. COme on people, these bats are great

well let me start off by saying all but one vexxum model has been absolute crap. the first was the only good one. stealths have been good since the 2007 models. personally ive never used an EXO but from what i hear they have great pop. and who says rawlings doesnt get enough credit for their bats? if my team didnt have a demarini cf3, i would definately be using our rush gold. i have hit the ball so far with that thing. the feel is great and the weight balance is perfect. same thing with our old plasma, the only problem is its 33 inches. its got a good amount of flex and great pop, its a liquidmetal thing i guess.

The reason why it has such good pop (supposedly) is because it doesn’t flex like the two piece bats (although the liquidmetal fusion is a two piece). I do have the blue stealth though, and I love it.

both of my boys swing the anderson techzilla and the combat dabomb. both bats have great pop. give a slight edge to combat because of much bigger barrel and sweet spot. had some issues with the end cap on the anderson and their customer service was great, they replaced the bat with out me being able to find the reciept. also have the miken heat, not even close to the other two bats

You’re telling me Exos aren’t durable? Dude I am about to get one and they sound like the most durable bats on the market. I have been using a friends Exo and I’ve used Stealths, Connections, Vexxums and Liquid Metals before, none of them even compare to the Exo.

i have had very good success with a Demarini Vendetta (i know it isnt small market but its still sweet) its the 2009 model and i think i could use this thing for a few years

[quote=“TheNumber35”]i have had very good success with a Demarini Vendetta (i know it isnt small market but its still sweet) its the 2009 model and i think i could use this thing for a few years

[/quote]
ugghh. vendetta is way to endloaded for me. the red cf3 is a far as i go with that kind of weighting.

[quote=“Josh!”]I just started hitting with a wood bat a week or so ago and really liked it. How long would a wood bat I buy for say 100$ or so dollars last?

Sorry to hijack your thread.[/quote]

Depends how consistantly you hit the ball on the barrel.

Bought an Exo, love it, best bat I’ve ever used.

Roger closes thread due to the awesomeness of this post

cf3 beats exo

Easton hammer are were its at :smiley:

^ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

There’s a kid on my team that uses a Hammer, there’s a reason they sell for like $40.

Its not expensive and so far its worked for me
The copperhead hyperlight unleashed

thanks kaz, i needed a laugh :lol: