Bengals '07 Season

i guess this would be post one of what i hope will be many in my log for the year. Todays accomplishments are modest but im confident that with the work ive put in and the stuff ive learned from everybody here that it will be a good season. So heres the scenario…

Today was the first of three tryouts for our rep team. We were given one inning to pitch regardless, this making today a modest accomplishment. The stats are as follows:

1 IP
10 Pitches
9 Strikes/ 1 Ball
2 K
0 BB
0 H
0 R
0 ER

As you see it was a perfect inning of work. I got the first 0-2 and got him swinging, the second 1-2 looking, and the third 0-2 grounded out to the mound from where i threw him out at first. Small steps but i felt pretty good and cant wait to be able to be into the season going that 100% everyday.

Oh and for the record, i went 2-2 in the batters box with 2 singles, had a steal and later scored.

Thoughts and prayers with those of the injured, killed, and traumatized by todays events at Virginia Tech. God bless

Its been a while since i last posted but this is an update of the second and third tryouts for our team. my second tryout went much like the first:

1 IP
9 Pitches
7 Strikes/ 2 Balls
2 K
0 BB
0 H
0 R
0 ER

im not really a fan of our tryout format but i guess they have to get everybody through in some way during this intersquad games. Unfortunetly i was not able to throw in the last tryout, i had a cut on my right eye but the good news is that i have been called and told ive made it so things should b ok. hopefully i miss just the 1 tryout and the first 2 team practices as this is all thats been done since i hurt myself. im due to throw this sunday so im looking forward to that.