Basketball Chants

What are some good… chants / heckles for a bball game cause my school has a huge game tomorrow so we needa think of chants… any help would be niceeee

i know this probably a little late but at my schools games me and my friends chant “LETS GO BERLIN LETS GO”,“UNDEFEATED(after OT win verse best team in the State also undefeated at that time”, “It’s all Over” (with 5 seconds left)“DEFENSE”,“OFFENSE”

dudeee no way berlin was the team we were playin when i posted that haha

Well it would seem that whenever we have home games, the opposing fan section is almost 100% guys. Easily the quickest way to shut them up is a “Sausagefest” chant.

We do a lotta players names chants, like if I guy makes a sick block, or someone is dropping a bunch of shots.

The Overrated chant was used when the other teams SG was a top 100 prospect, he missed a several in a row. (Although he finished the game with 42 haha)

Towards the end of a clear victory against rival schools kids usually pull out their keys and start shaking em haha.

Then plenty of “Defense” chants.

Oh and the AIRBALL! chant is always great. The student section here usually says “You suck" after saying airball three times. However, the adminstration kicked out the whole student section for doing so, and well they will do it again if anyone says "You suck”.

And well in warmups if the other team isn’t making any shots, the student section starts counting the misses outloud, REALLY messes with the other team, you can seem them all looking over and stuff, they’re loosing their focus.

People that are lucky enough to get into the first few rows will do random stuff to try and get in players head, not actually say anything wrong, but heckle still haha. We played a team with kid that was travelin like crazy, so he got lots of “you needa dribble first” “only move one foot man” “sorry your not shaq” after a few times the kid (their starting center) is lookin up at the student section and shaking his head, totally lost his focus at that point.

We do whateverr we can make make home court advantage, heck our away student section is usually bigger than the home team’s.

Berlin Mountaineers?

We used to do the “Junior College” chant when we played a really good school with dubious academics. And since the other coach was fat and bald, we called him Spanky (little rascals). “Let’s Go Spanky,” “Spanky’s Upset,” and that type of stuff.

The funniest thing that we did was probably having one of the student section leaders deliver a pizza to the opposing coach during the game. He got really angry.

That is an amazing idea lol.
I fear in a HS setting someone would track the caller down though. I’d have no problem paying for the pizza for the chance to do that.

That definitely trumps anything I’ve seen or heard.

"Put your shirt back on Ashley!"
That should distract the other team.

That is an amazing idea lol.
I fear in a HS setting someone would track the caller down though. I’d have no problem paying for the pizza for the chance to do that.

That definitely trumps anything I’ve seen or heard.[/quote]
The student section guy worked as a pizza delivery guy for Papa John’s, so he had the uniform and pizza bag. I think he left some pizzas in his car, then he went out and grabbed them (and put his uniform on) and went inside to deliver them. The other team was furious.

That guy was pretty awesome though. He also dressed up like the opposing coach and started pacing up and down the student side of the court (opposite the benches). The coach was (in)famous for always wearing a tracksuit, so our student section leader managed to find one of the other school’s track suits and he put a couple pillows around the gut. He also had one of the bald wig things, so it cut a pretty convincing portrayal. The coach got really pissed off, and threatened the officials, but they told him it wasnt against any rules.

[quote=“Jacobs 21”]"Put your shirt back on Ashley!"
That should distract the other team.[/quote]

I know that would distract me :smiley:

tonight at our girls game our student sections were faceing each other, and the other team sent a guy over to throw something away right next to our section, so i went over to there side and threw away something too, this went on like 3 times till the game got intense and our “robo” cop came and made me stop… just things like that mess with them

There is no chanting in baseball, put your purse down, grab a bat and play some baseball. No offense Zita!