Baseball Supplement Awards

dont worry, i throw alot of differeny types of pitches and yea… they’ll only bug you about it for a bit. and im not trying to give negative advice but yea some people dont always get injured as easily as throwing a certian pitch at a young age. w.e but still take alot of there knowlege in… its really good advice.

Dude… if your a only freshman in high school your really shouldn’t be taking that. Its got alot of things that can mess up your natural testosterone production, which is something you really dont wanna do.

Muscletech products are horrible. Not only do they NOT Work, they are almost All Vanity Products. OH, and immensely overpriced.
They only thing more annoying than their B.S. products are the 2,3,and 4 page adds they put in the Fitness Magazines…Ugh!

what about for gaining weight? i like the EAS phosphogen elite though, its the only thing that ive had clearly visible results as far as muscle recovery.

High protein, High calorie diet… and then there are a variety of weight gainer shakes, the only one ive ever tried is cytogainer. It worked for me, put on 10lbs the first time i used it and 7 the second. Just make sure your working out hard while using it, otherwise it will just become fat.

THIS MAY NOT BE FOR EVERYONE BUT IT WORKS FOR ME …

Best Supplement Before A Practice: STRETCHING AND FOCUSED MIND
Best Supplement After A Practice: STRETCHING, FOOD, REST
Best Supplement Before A Game: IBEPROPHIN LOL
Best Supplement After A Game: RUNNING, ICE, REST
Best Supplement Before A Workout: CREATINE, WATER, STRETCHING
Best Supplement After A Workout: PROTEIN, WATER , STRETCHING
Best Morning Supplement: BIGG BREAKFAST, SKOAL LOL
Best Afternoon Supplement: PROTEIN SHAKE, WATER, LIGHT MEAL
Best Evening Supplement: BIG DINNER, STRETCHING

Biotest!

Muscletech products are horrible. Not only do they NOT Work, they are almost All Vanity Products. OH, and immensely overpriced.
They only thing more annoying than their B.S. products are the 2,3,and 4 page adds they put in the Fitness Magazines…Ugh![/quote]

I’ve only heard good things about naNO vapor, generally considered to be one of the better NO products out there. I’m going to give NO-Xplode a shot, and I’ve previously used MRI Black Powder, which was good albeit unspectacular.

dude, i wouldnt use it again if i had the choice. I had a the worst possible crash after it. if im correct its loaded with caffiene.

I have a pretty high tolerance to caffeine so I think I’d be alright. Your probably a little small for it too. I’m trying the BSN Mass Stack first this winter though.

we use the musclemilk/high protein diet supplimented with the new m5 buffered creatine. the m5 is pretty amazing stuff. also use l-glutamine in our blender shakes after school and before bed. runs the calories to 4-5000 per day. been on it 3 weeks and gained 2 lbs.

it is expensive. but feeding a champion or high performance race horse or car it is expected to cost money. if you do not train with this it could be a disaster.

How long did it take you to gain the 10 lbs. and how much Cytogainer did you have to have each day?

Has anybody used the Biotest Products? I’ve heard nothing but good reviews about their products and I am considering purchasing some in the future.

So for anyone whose considering a preworkout NO Supp, I’ve tried several, so I’ll review them

MRI NO Black Powder- Price Paid= $44.99

Energy- 6/10- It gives you some energy, but its nothing more than a small pick me up

Focus- 8/10- The best attribute of this product, keeps you highly focused throughout your workout

Pumps/Vascularity- 6/10 Again, just average pumps

Overall- 6/10

BSN NO-Xplode Price Paid= $34.99

Energy- 9/10- This products best attribute, kicks your ass and gets you f’in pumped to throw some weight around

Focus- 7/10- Good focus, not anything remarkable though

Pumps/Vascularity- 4/10- Worst aspect of the product, high levels of caffeine constrict your blood vessels and I saw little to no vascularity, and below average pumps

Overall- 7.5/10

Gaspari Superpump 250 Price Paid= $49.99

Energy 8/10- Good stim product, wakes you up and gets you ready to lift

Focus 8/10- Very Good focus, no messing around with SP250 running through your veins

Pumps/Vascularity- 9/10- By far, the best attribute, gives you massive, exploding muscle pumps and roadmap vascularity. The first day I took SP250, my thighs got pumped warming up on the stationary bike, thats how well it works.

Overall- 8.5/10

So overall, I would reccomend SP250 first, then NOXplode, then NO Black Powder, but thats just me, I’ve heard people swear by Black Powder, and NOXplode always has a loyal following. I’m taking some time off from preworkout supps, but next up I’m going to try Universals Animal Pump, and I’ll have a review for you guys later.

Well since this post is still alive, I thought I’d add a few things to my original post. This is what I take now and what I would “vote” for.

Breakfast - (2) GNC TriFlex (Glucosamine), (1) MRM Alpha Lipoic Acid, (1) Whole Foods CoQ10 (100mg), (1) Sambazon “PowerCaps” Açaí Capsule

Lunch - Nothing

Pre-Workout - (1-2) Beta Alanine, 10-12 oz Muscle Armor (condensed to 6 oz), 10-12 oz Phosphagen Elite (condensed to 6 oz) [Excess liquid pre-workout generally causes stomach issues in most people]

Post-Workout - EAS Myoplex Lite Shake, (2) EAS Athlete’s Defense Multivitamin, (2) Xtend-Life Fish Oil Caps

Dinner - (1) GNC Triflex, (1) MRM Alpha Lipoic Acid, (1) Whole Foods CoQ10, (1) Sambazon “PowerCaps” Açaí Capsule

[quote=“NPA Pitcher”]Well since this post is still alive, I thought I’d add a few things to my original post. This is what I take now and what I would “vote” for.

Breakfast - (2) GNC TriFlex (Glucosamine), (1) MRM Alpha Lipoic Acid, (1) Whole Foods CoQ10 (100mg), (1) Sambazon “PowerCaps” Açaí Capsule

Lunch - Nothing

Pre-Workout - (1-2) Beta Alanine, 10-12 oz Muscle Armor (condensed to 6 oz), 10-12 oz Phosphagen Elite (condensed to 6 oz) [Excess liquid pre-workout generally causes stomach issues in most people]

Post-Workout - EAS Myoplex Lite Shake, (2) EAS Athlete’s Defense Multivitamin, (2) Xtend-Life Fish Oil Caps

Dinner - (1) GNC Triflex, (1) MRM Alpha Lipoic Acid, (1) Whole Foods CoQ10, (1) Sambazon “PowerCaps” Açaí Capsule[/quote]

You like Beta Alanine too huh? Shit works amazing for me

Dang, some of you guys will put anything in your body. Wow.

i fyou want to see something wild, torre describes clemens’s pre-start pregame preparation. he starts with a whirlpool so hot he looks like a lobster when he gets out, then he get a massage from his ankles to his neck to his wrists using two strengths of atomic balm.

then the trainer puts the strongest red hot on his manly boys using latex gloves to keep it off his hands. unbelievable. then he gets loose. during the game they reapply different strengths of atomic balm depanding on how he feels on stiff or sore muscles. he also changes undershirts after each inning and gets so much balm on him that they have to use talcum powder to get his shirts on.

no wonder he looks like a bull when he goes to the mound.

[quote=“dusty delso”]i fyou want to see something wild, torre describes clemens’s pre-start pregame preparation. he starts with a whirlpool so hot he looks like a lobster when he gets out, then he get a massage from his ankles to his neck to his wrists using two strengths of atomic balm.

then the trainer puts the strongest red hot on his manly boys using latex gloves to keep it off his hands. unbelievable. then he gets loose. during the game they reapply different strengths of atomic balm depanding on how he feels on stiff or sore muscles. he also changes undershirts after each inning and gets so much balm on him that they have to use talcum powder to get his shirts on.

no wonder he looks like a bull when he goes to the mound.[/quote]

Your kidding right? Comeon, that’s absurd.

You know you should retire when… your dreaming about different strengths of atomic balm.

i wish i was kidding. it is on about page 140 of torre’s new book the yankee years. unbelievable.